Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've got one on order, but it won't be here until probably some time in January. My dealership also didn't have one on display, and I haven't found any pictures of this exact color.

So please, if you have a Deep Sapphire Blue CR-Z, would you be so kind as to take perhaps a couple pictures of it so I (and everyone else) can see how that color suits the CR-Z?

Thanks!

:popcorn:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, but I'm pretty sure that CR-Z is Horizon Turquoise, not Deep Sapphire Blue. I almost went for the turquoise, but when I heard all CR-Z's ordered from my dealer thus far were turquoise, I changed my mind. :)

So... Deep Sapphire Blue, anyone?

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
sorry mate, you might not be able to find a picture of the CR-Z in that color b/c that color does NOT exist on the CR-Z... the only two blues available are Horizon Turquoise Blue (EDM/JDM) and North Shore Blue Pearl (USDM/CDM)...

i've searched the UK/JDM/USDM/CDM sites and that's all i came up with... you might be able to tell that i like blue b/c of my avatar or signature and trust me when i say it, if there was another blue on this car i would've found it by now... sorry to break that news to you :sadwavey:

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
sadly that appears to be a brochure that you took a picture of... sometimes on first year cars those things are made/printed b4 the cars release or b4 'official' info is out... or sometimes the manufacturer made some changes to the official release...

if you find a Deep Sapphire Blue CR-Z i would be SUPER jealous b/c that color isn't an option anywhere and i would really question Honda's motives for giving us a more turquoise-color CR-Z over a solid blue color :angry:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sadly that appears to be a brochure that you took a picture of... sometimes on first year cars those things are made/printed b4 the cars release or b4 'official' info is out... or sometimes the manufacturer made some changes to the official release...

if you find a Deep Sapphire Blue CR-Z i would be SUPER jealous b/c that color isn't an option anywhere and i would really question Honda's motives for giving us a more turquoise-color CR-Z over a solid blue color :angry:
Wow, you ARE hard to convince :)

But I understand, I'm just as amazed as you are that Honda isn't offering this color in other markets. To my (limited) knowledge, it's only offered in the Nordic Countries (Finland, Sweden & Norway).

Here's a link to the Honda Sweden CR-Z site with D. Sapphire Blue shown as a color choice: Honda - Teknik & Frger

For some reason, that color doesn't show up in Honda Finland's site, but they do directly link to the pdf-file that I took a picture of yesterday: http://honda.synkron.com/graphics/S...odels/Esite/2_Tekniset tiedot/CR-Z_Tiedot.pdf

And, if you're still not convinced, as I mentioned in the first post, I have already ORDERED a CR-Z in Deep Sapphire Blue, from an official Honda dealership. I've attached a small photo from the order contract. My CR-Z should be manufactured sometime this month, and then shipped to me and my eagerly waiting little paws by January 2011.

Oh, by the way, I do recollect that the dealer did mention that Dark Pewter would not be available for order.

So, if indeed it would somehow turn out that Deep Sapphire Blue would NOT be a possible color on the CR-Z, I can assure you I would be SUPER DUPER disappointed, enraged even.

I hope that's not the case. :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
:iough:

ARRGGGHHHH! Now I am Jealous! That would have been my choice if it was available here in the US !
:yeahthat:

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::angry::angry::angry::angry::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

wtf is up with that HONDA!?!?!?!?!?! dammit they f'n suck for not giving us that color...

sorry but you must understand my reason for doubting... now that i've seen it on the site myself, it's pretty hard to deny that...

please please please post pictures when you get it :)

oh btw, i never trust what the dealership says b/c frankly most of those ppl don't know what they're talking about...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.