Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Spotted a cool silver one, tinted windows, 17" wheels with spacers and dark gray rims parked at a strip mall on Pendleton Pike (indy).

One of my favorite Korean restaurants is there, and I've seen that car twice there now.

Sal

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi, new guy on the block- North of Indy-If I’m screwing up etiquette it’s out of ignorance and I apologies up front..
I’m proud owner of 2012 ex with Mugan package. My goal now is to find out if I can “chip” the car and if I can, who in Midwest does good work. Any ideas or feedback will be appreciated.

·
Registered
54 Posts
BPM 2011 crz-ex no nav 6mt. I live in Evansville, but i've been in indy alot lately over the "right to work" b.s. and i would like to have a meet. Mods as follows plastidip factories red badges and calipers and window tint.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Looks like we're having a meet on 3/3/12 and if your pretty close to the Chicagoland area, come on out and hang out, should be a good time:grin:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.