Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We should hold a weekly or monthly happy hour. Bar to be determined. Or we can just go to buffet lunch at Rick's adult lounge.:thumbsup:

+1 if you're in.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Soon to be joining the Houston CR-Z crowd, at least on a part time basis (we live half the time in Lafayette, half in Houston). Our car arrived in Baton Rouge on Saturday and we take delivery as soon as the armrest arrives and gets installed. Can't wait!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well, we're officially owners now. Have had our CR-Z a week, and it's already made one trip to Houston :) I haven't seen a CR-Z in Houston since January and February, and this weekend, I saw three of them! Two blue like mine (one on I10 near Baytown, the other headed south on Highway 6 to Sugar Land like us) and a silver one on Westheimer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well, I've been lurking on these forums for a while but I've had my CR-Z for about 2 weeks now and I'm loving it! :) It's Milano Red and 6-spd just like CR-Z Chick's. I've only seen a few more around town but so far I kinda like the exclusivity feeling I get from our cars. :p

·
Registered
52 Posts
If you see a blue one with Louisiana tags running around the West Houston area, that'd be us. We're officially LA residents but have a second place the Houston area. We've only seen a few around town, though my husband saw a black one get tboned at Westheimer/Augusta sometime in the last week or so. Said it wasn't a pretty sight, but that the driver was okay (got hit on passenger side).

·
Registered
116 Posts
If you see a blue one with Louisiana tags running around the West Houston area, that'd be us. We're officially LA residents but have a second place the Houston area. We've only seen a few around town, though my husband saw a black one get tboned at Westheimer/Augusta sometime in the last week or so. Said it wasn't a pretty sight, but that the driver was okay (got hit on passenger side).
Oh God that's awful! Had there been a passenger, do you think they'd have been ok? I worry about the safety rating of the CRZ sometimes...

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.