Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my new toy today, almost on impulse! :blink: I'm still processing that I traded in a perfectly good car, but all the features make me giggle like a little kid! Its a bit of a change going from a Fit to the CR-Z, the blind spot will take some getting used to! So, just thought I'd say hi to everyone here, looking forward to learning from everyone! :dancing:

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Base model, MT in North Shore Blue Pearl and barely able to buy that! Traded in a 2009 Fit Sport, so still keeping it in the family :) I FINALLY got to take her for a long ride tonight, falling more in love every minute! I have a ton of questions, but I'll wait a bit to try and figure them out :p

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, been catching up on the older threads to learn it all, I tipped the mirrors out a bit tonight. We'll see during the day tomorrow how that goes, I'm already getting used to it though!

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
naaaah, the blue is awesome, wouldn't have gone any other way! They tried to get me into a white one that was coming off the truck later that day, but it just wasn't happening. I bought the blue sight unseen! And unless your location is a typo, I'm thinking two blue ones in VA shouldn't be TOO horrible! :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.