Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little tale of my new CRZ.

My pride and joy is my Mitsubishi Evolution IX MR which is an utter pleasure to drive. So, I was not looking for a replacement, rather a change of pace to drive around town. I've been reading up on the CR-Z since it first came out in the summer. The consensus from the reviews on it were lukewarm at best, as it was not as sporty as advertised, and falls short as a hybrid. But, I still was hopeful that there is more to this car than what was on paper.

So, this afternoon, I decided to drop by the Honda dealer to check out a Silver EX in person. Walked around, sat on the seat, got comfortable, checked out the interior, then off to the test drive. The reviews on it were spot on. Slow acceleration, bright interior, poor rear visibility, and mediocre fuel economy expected from a hybrid.

But there is something else. I can't explain it, but this car is just right. It put a smile on my face as soon as I saw it, and throughout my test drive. Needless to say, I drove it home this evening and it found its place beside the Evo.

Now the battle to begins resist the mod bug! :thumbsup:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.