Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Honda CR-Z w/ HPD supercharger
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A long while back maybe four months ago I snagged a used CR-Z OE style steering wheel made by AMS. Only two companies made these as far as I’m aware; Lecce and AMS. Lecce is now out of business and AMS discontinued theirs so getting new ones is impossible. But I got one on Buyee for a relatively good price.
Vehicle Steering part Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle

When it arrived I noticed the leather was okay. The stitching was blue but it faded quite a bit. And the carbon fiber had a decent scratch that would be quite annoying to look at. But I contacted an upholstery shop who wraps steering wheels. I told him I just wanted fresh leather, red stitching and asked him if he could buff the scratch out if it was possible.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle tire Light

A few months later I went to pick it up and I was quite surprised to see it! Honestly it was so different I didn’t think it was the same wheel. He did an impressive job with what he was given and I would recommend rewrapping your wheel if it ever gets worn.
Vehicle Steering wheel Car Motor vehicle Steering part

I plan on installing it in a few weeks so if you’d like to see it installed make sure to check out my build page or my instagram page when it goes on.
Plant Car Vehicle Steering part Motor vehicle

Instagram: @SkittyDoogle
Build page: SkittyDoogle build thread: HPD Supercharger installed...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts