Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea. it'll be nice to see what it would look like painted and the tape gone.

im waiting to see the final version of this one and the c-west kit. both should give pretty good aerodynamics.

and yea, weird they didn't design an aero rear bumper.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Sorry but there is NOTHING awesome about that car.... it is the worst example of a CRZ I have seen yet. I love what Mugen, 5Zigen and others have done.... AMS almost made me puke in my mouth. Sorry but I really think this one is UGLY.
i agree with 95% of this... i actually like the rear spoiler... not sure about the roof one b/c i've never been a fan of those, but this being coupe/hatchish it might look ok... but the rear spoiler/lip is definitely nice IMO...

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
i agree with 95% of this... i actually like the rear spoiler... not sure about the roof one b/c i've never been a fan of those, but this being coupe/hatchish it might look ok... but the rear spoiler/lip is definitely nice IMO...
I agree, too much going on on the front and sides but I do like the rear spoilers though. Then again I am a firm user of the KISS method....

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.