Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
I think Ill be adding a Amp'd Emblem to my mod list for sure for the rear emblem. Being a baller on a budget it might take me a few paychecks and waiting list of other mods before I get to this one.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I think Ill be adding a Amp'd Emblem to my mod list for sure for the rear emblem. Being a baller on a budget it might take me a few paychecks and waiting list of other mods before I get to this one.
Thanks for thinking of one Erik! Would be honored to have you add our mod to your list.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
^^^ Nice. Was that the extreme Red? And, were the instructions accurate for the CRZ? Easy DIY? What wire length did you have to order?

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
i ordered the shortest size wire cus i was just wiring to the 3rd brake light which is already part of the trunk lid. and even then i had alot of wire length.

removal of old and install of new was as easy as the DIY emblem replacement thread. even came with a little polish cloth to wipe the finger prints after installing lol.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
i ordered the shortest size wire cus i was just wiring to the 3rd brake light which is already part of the trunk lid. and even then i had alot of wire length.

removal of old and install of new was as easy as the DIY emblem replacement thread. even came with a little polish cloth to wipe the finger prints after installing lol.
Cool. Thanks.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Looks great! Dying to see some night shots. The comment about pictures is so true. I say this over and over again.....taking pictures of...light....in the dark...is VERY challenging. SO many variables. Can you tell us how you ran the wires from the emblem to the power source>?

Thanks!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
One thing....I gave him some extra wire because I wasnt sure what he needed. Let us know what length works....please.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
well if you wanted the emblem to permanently be ON, you'd need alot longer wire. since all I did was wire it to the 3rd Brake light which is already on the trunk lid then only a few feet were needed (around 3-4 feet)

21 - 40 of 72 Posts