Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You wouldnt know it by the expansive river system here though. :rolleyes:

I have not yet purchased my CR-Z, but it is priority 1 in the coming months.

Milano Red EX w/Navi - hopefully available by the end of summer in lieu of part shortages from the quake/tsunami.

Look forward to readin posts and gabbin with folks about the car I have been waiting 20 years to own. Its so close I can taste it now.....

Cheers Mates! :popcorn:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome. We (wife, 2 teens) live in the Knoxville area.

Ive looked around, but a Milano Red manual EX with navi is difficult to come by right now. I guess I am being picky, but it will only be the 2nd less-than-100-miles-on-it car purchase I have made.

I bought a new 2007 CR-V in January 2007, first one sold in Tennessee, and it had every factory and dealer option available. The GM at the local dealer told me they had just put it on the display dias the night before I took it off their hands.

We pulled a lot of double-takes the first 3 months or so before other CR-Vs began to show up on the local roads. Not the oooooh look at that cherry red Acura NSX rolling by kinda looks, but the kind that said Ive never seen that car before. That was kinda cool.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.