Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just purchased the Honda CRZ all season trunk mat from honda it self, and now that i have it, there is a extra section wehre the sub is. Instead of sitting flush, it has to be folded up. Did anyone else order the mat, and how did u deal with this? help please, i cant stand the way it looks now.

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
Oh, that's weird. Are there two different ones? One that fits the Base model and one for the EX? Or are you just supposed to slice off that piece if you've got an EX?

·
Registered
99 Posts
hahaha crazy timing.

Recently found out the dealership I bought my CR-Z from has an offshoot company doing parts and ish over the internet (HandA Accessories)

I looked up the rear mat the other day, and there was an instruction video. I found that weird, so I took a look.
Genuine Honda CR-Z cargo tray.
When I was looking at the CR-Z, before I bought it, they said it was the first and only blue one they had. There's a blue one in the video. I'm pretty sure they used my car for their video. :thumbsup: ? haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.