Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to share some pics of my 2011 crz that we picked up about a month ago.

I threw in a few tasteful mods and spend a few hours on cleaning her up :pP:

Tein Hi-Tech springs
H&R 20mm spacers (rear only)
Tom Tom GPS
Carbon black 18% window tint all around

Onto the pics:

:iough:

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
^ nice.. :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing....

·
Registered
123 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Very nice. How do you like the tint? Any problems with visibility? I'm taking mine in for tint next week and I'm trying to decide if I should go 20% all the way around or if I should go 35 up front and 20 on the 3 rear windows.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the kind words! :thumbsup:

I was torn between white and black, you just made up my
mind! White FTW!!
Same here, black is too difficult to keep clean. Have previously owned 2 black cars, told my self never again unless I have a personal detailer :pP:

Very nice. How do you like the tint? Any problems with visibility? I'm taking mine in for tint next week and I'm trying to decide if I should go 20% all the way around or if I should go 35 up front and 20 on the 3 rear windows.
I like it a lot, as long as you get good quality tint, visibility should not be an issue. It's great during the day and even at night. My gf pointed out how she was surprised how well you can see out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.