Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

About a month ago my girlfriend bought a base black 6MT CRZ from our local (awesome) Honda dealer. I was really impressed with the car after riding around with her for a few weeks and decided to ditch my 2010 6cyl Mustang for a silver CRZ EX (auto) of my own. We are both estatic with our cars. Honestly, as much as I loved the Mustang, I really don't miss it at all. I find the CRZ incredibly fun to drive and although it's not as fuel efficient as other hybrids, it's already eclipsing my previous car by 15+ mpg which is way more than good enough for me. A perfect trade-off, IMO.

So, double hello to all of you from the two of us here in Jersey!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@lanky I'm in the Princeton area. The dealership we got our cars at is Hamilton Honda on Rt 130. They are AWESOME. I would dare say it's the best dealership I have ever dealt with. Not to mention you get free oil changes and car washes for life, no catch. If you're close enough I would say it's the place to go.

@veroz nice to know I'm not the only mustang guy around here. Loved the car, hated the gas mileage. How's FL compared to Jersey? I'm a central Jersey guy myself but I've spent some time in the LBI and Atlantic City areas over the years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.