Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Volunteer Admin
2011 CRZ EX, and 2011 CRZ Mugen 060/300
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I'm ready and willing. See you at the pre-meet, eh?
Thursday morning at the same dennys?

For anyone reading, there’s a north pre-meet we have every year. People coming down from the north finish their drive together. We meet in Kentucky if that’s on your way:

Time Arrive: 9:00 am
Time Depart: 11:00 am
When: Sept 8th, 2022
Place of Meeting: Denny's (Flying J)
Address:
13019 Walton Verona Rd
Walton, KY 41094
Exit #171 (I-75)

·
Premium Member
6,284 Posts
New here 1st post. Looks like this is still happening next weekend!? I’m from southern TN and will plan to bring my black 2011 EX, still stock other than tint. Big plans for it in years to come. Hope to see other CRZ owners at the Dragon!
Sounds great! Just cruise into Fontana Village if you haven't seen any CRZ's when you first get to the Dragon; good chance of finding someone there who's with the group.

·
Lil Glizzy
1,409 Posts
Got my car all Gucci for the trip. Final alignment done with custom specs. -1 deg camber up front so handling should be on point with the LSD and all the other goodies combined. Heading out to KY tomorrow to meet up for the pre meet on Thursday.

·
Volunteer Admin
2011 CRZ EX, and 2011 CRZ Mugen 060/300
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
it was nice to meet you! Glad ya’ll could make it out 😄

I'll be coming up from Georgia this year! I'm bringing my 2012 Z EX and my husband is tagging along in his 2020 Civic SI. We're headed up the night of the 9th and headed back down on the 10th, but hopefully that's enough time to meet a couple other Z's! I've been itching to go back on the Dragon since I went last month, so the timing is perfect. Any other RSVP's yet?

·
Registered
2012 Honda CR-Z EX CVT
12 Posts
hey, @SkyeKull and @LE6ACY it was good to meet you guys, and @Ricky and @Hairymoses06 sorry I missed actually meeting you guys.

I was in the MDX with the family this year.
@96firephoenix @HondaHolly It was super fun! We’re definitely coming back next year, so hopefully we can spend more time with everyone. I should’ve stayed longer because I got pulled over on the way home for my window tinting 😅 no ticket or warning though, luckily. I’ll take it as a sign to make the next trip at least a full day or two long lol.

·
Don't abuse the report button
2,447 Posts
@96firephoenix @HondaHolly It was super fun! We’re definitely coming back next year, so hopefully we can spend more time with everyone. I should’ve stayed longer because I got pulled over on the way home for my window tinting 😅 no ticket or warning though, luckily. I’ll take it as a sign to make the next trip at least a full day or two long lol.
I hope next year you guys can stay a couple days, you were fun people lol.

I'll have my CVT car down there next year, along with the MDX.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts