Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts
I bought this car for making pizza deliveries, was averaging 3k month. Got a triple digit speeding ticket, now I put about 300 month.

Looks like 30k is in 2013 not next month

Be careful ryan

What can I say?

I bought this car for making pizza deliveries, was averaging 3k month. Got a triple digit speeding ticket, now I put about 300 month.

Looks like 30k is in 2013 not next month

Be careful ryan
I bought Christine to save money on gas--and, yes, for fun--but I haven't really saved money on gas BECAUSE I can't stop driving her.
6,500 miles & have not owned quite 2 months yet! :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Not consciously TRYING to belong to the 70,000 mile club, b-u-t....it's happening anyway! :D MPGs have been stupendous thus far! :thumbup: 49.5 last fillup!:hail:

I hit 70k miles a few weeks ago.

[Imagine a Picture Here]

As you might guess from my MPGs, I'm still on the original tires and brakes; at my recent service, the Honda tech reported "plenty of wear left". Hoping to break 100k miles on the tires.

You must like driving the CR-Z better than your S, any repairs done?
Oh HELL no!! I like driving the CR-Z less than any other car we own. I am already counting down the days until I can sell it and buy something fun/more comfortable/ better riding/ etc.. I drive about 30,000 miles a year in our vehicles and this one is used as my DD (for now) so it sees a lot of miles.

Joining the club

Hi all,

Just past the 70,000 mile mark. No problems at all except for tires (keep hitting the potholes). Using the on-board reminder for scheduled maintenance and servicing at a local, but very well trained and staffed, service center. Occasionally go to a Honda dealer, but not as convenient. For major issues, drive train, engine & electronics I'd probably go to the dealer, but have not had any major, or even minor issues. Car feels like it did at the 20,000 mile level.

I guess I can join this club too! I bought my 2011 CR-Z with about 72k on the clock a couple of months ago and it's just over 74k now. I have seen the complete service history from the previous owner and it has only needed fluid and tire changes.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.