Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Living in the Past

Those that knock the CR-Z's design are still back in the 20th century. And there's little hope that they will make it into the 21st. They don't like hybrids and they don't like Hondas. Most of all, they don't like the change that is leaving them behind.

If you asked one of them to post a picture of themself...standing by their present car you'd see what I mean. And there's nothing you can say or do to change the way they think. Sorta sad, when you think about it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
guess your talking about me lol
the "contemporary" car i like is the crz. maybe the evo x and the sti gd. i HATE all new cars. they're all too big cause of stupid safety laws. hate the rear of the new audis, hate every new car out there. i was afraid i'll never like any new car again... until the crz was released lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
guess your talking about me lol
the "contemporary" car i like is the crz. maybe the evo x and the sti gd. i HATE all new cars. they're all too big cause of stupid safety laws. hate the rear of the new audis, hate every new car out there. i was afraid i'll never like any new car again... until the crz was released lol
My thoughts exactly, I've had a Supra TT, RX-7 TT, S2000, track Prelude, RX-8 all over the last 10 years, I still have the lude and S2000, the s2000 is going this weekend and the lude not too far behind it because I want a CRZ, it'll be as dull as dishwater compared to my s2kip but I need the extra space and MPG, I also refuse to own a diesel motor, short of being a bit sluggish the CRZ ticks every box for me!

·
Registered
270 Posts
The exhaust looks classy but it doesn't look well on a race car imo lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.