Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK for my 2nd take I actually drove conservatively, very little revving or hard driving. Drove it to and from work some highway some city and I got 34.25 MPG calculated. My computer seems to also be right on.

So I am happy with the mileage I can get, if I want to get it, so now Ill just drive it and have fun.

I went from a 10MPG truck and my objective when looking for a car was to double that mileage. Now that I know I can get more than triple and even when driving it hard I can more than double, im happy.

J

·
Registered
98 Posts
1st tank 36.56
2nd tank (still going ) but it is 38.2 (with about 1/3 left)

My motorcycle ST1300A (Honda) gets about 42-43 so no problems if need mileage. As you said , now that I saw the potential mileage the Sport mode will kick in when needed and keep Eco-mode for long stretches of freeways...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Don't forget the US gallon is different to the Imperial (EU) gallon.
Hence why the likes of muggins are currently on 46.8 mpg..........:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
OK for my 2nd take I actually drove conservatively, very little revving or hard driving. Drove it to and from work some highway some city and I got 34.25 MPG calculated. My computer seems to also be right on.
Got me whupped! Almost all of my driving is city (unless I head to the mountains) and since I use all of Denver as my autocross track.... my mileage stays a below 30mpg, but I do have fun!!!!!:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.