Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Honda Enthusiasts!,

I know ..last model year and fairly rare ...But the search is on ! .LOL ... Seeking Nation Wide and having it transported is no issue ...Hope its low mileage and not BLACK .......Any leads are much appreciated ..Thanks ! Please PM or Email me at Minis[email protected]

·
Premium Member
7,971 Posts
Have you tried searching sites that actually sell them? You have been here 7 months looking for the rarest of the rare you want 2016 with every HPD part available . That is a unicorn. The only CR-Z that would be rarer would be a left over never sold CR-Z.

With the way car availability and the prices are right now the last thing in the world I would be looking for would be any car unless mine was destroyed and I had no other transportation. I can guarantee it would not be another CR-Z. But as you said before that is all doom and gloom. Good luck in your search, Let us know what you end up with.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried searching sites that actually sell them? You have been here 7 months looking for the rarest of the rare you want 2016 with every HPD part available . That is a unicorn. The only CR-Z that would be rarer would be a left over never sold CR-Z.

With the way car availability and the prices are right now the last thing in the world I would be looking for would be any car unless mine was destroyed and I had no other transportation. I can guarantee it would not be another CR-Z. But as you said before that is all doom and gloom. Good luck in your search, Let us know what you end up with.
Well doesnt have to be a HPD Car ..Just want reg CR-Z ..i have alerts on all the car websites ..There is a nice blue one in Ohio its basically perfect BUT its an AUTOMATIC ...just got a response to my "want to buy " ad ...There is a 2016 CR-Z EX-L Manual in Kentucky ..but high miles ..its Silver with blk leather interior ....im sure the right one will come along ....Thanks !

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Well doesnt have to be a HPD Car ..Just want reg CR-Z ..i have alerts on all the car websites ..There is a nice blue one in Ohio its basically perfect BUT its an AUTOMATIC ...just got a response to my "want to buy " ad ...There is a 2016 CR-Z EX-L Manual in Kentucky ..but high miles ..its Silver with blk leather interior ....im sure the right one will come along ....Thanks !
I found 2 16 6spd across the nation. one is in WA and the other one is in CA with somewhat lowish miles. The white one is an EX with lanewatch. Both have fewer then 55k miles on the clock.

·
Registered
562 Posts
That black one in Fife is missing buttons on the Nav unit. The driver's seat bolster is a bit worn. And the "Normal" mode button seems to have a dead blue back light.

The white one in CA has snow tires and salt stains in the carpet. I would probably not touch that one. Underside is probably a rust bucket.

Searching the VIN on the white one confirms it is an east coast rust bucket.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks So Much Guys for the Support in the search for my Unicorn ...lol !!!! Very Much appreciated ...I saw those 2 listings ..The white one in California has an ACCIDENT history and the other is Black which is a color i am avoiding .. but I am SPECIFICALLY looking for an EX-L with the leather interior and Heated Seats option ....which those 2 are not ...Im sure one will pop up no hurry ..I can go thru one more winter with my current daily driver until the CR-Z EX-L pops up .....Thanks !

·
Registered
2016 EX CVT Purple
43 Posts
I thought all 2016s had lane watch. I learn something new every day.
Both of those has the camera Bump for Lane Watch. I feature I absolutely love, and for that alone I am not replacing my radio with one that supports Android Auto.

·
Premium Member
7,971 Posts
I believe some members have after market radios that maintain the lane watch. Maybe one of them will answer that question.

Both of those has the camera Bump for Lane Watch. I feature I absolutely love, and for that alone I am not replacing my radio with one that supports Android Auto.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I have an aftermarket radio from Seicane that retains lanewatch and the backup camera features. The only issue youll run into is the loss of the ability to recalibrate the lanewatch camera with the Seicane radio. youll need to use the stock radio to calibrate the camera but ive never had to recalibrate my lanewatch camera in the 7-8 months I've owned my 16.

Reactions: Spdbump
1 - 14 of 14 Posts