1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
186 Posts
As long as it doesn't become expensive, Honda will sell loads of the new Fit.

You're not kidding regarding the similarity with the Versa Note, VeroZ. Nissan will have to really discount the Versa Note once the Fit hits the dealers' lots.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I liked the Fit until I rode in one. Felt like it was made of plastic and tinfoil. I doubt that's going to change with a new model year. Something about cost and gas mileage. I remember being surprised that the CR-Z felt so solid compared to the Fit when I first test drove it.

·
Red&Black
5,986 Posts
I dont like this new chunky look Honda is giving its cars. This Fit, the 2012/2013 Civic, the 2012/2013 Accord have really hard angles in the body. I like cars that are stream lined with smooth curves.

Last 8th gen model civic (just look at dat ass, so smooth):

9th gen civic with a chunky butt:

I do not like this newer body style. Too many edges and lines.
I also do not like head lights and tail lights that bulge out. Gross.
They have done this to the fit, too.

A nice 2009 Fit:

The chunky new Fit:

All the body panels are too busy. So many ledges and edges.
You would not catch me riding in that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I dont like this new chunky look Honda is giving its cars. This Fit, the 2012/2013 Civic, the 2012/2013 Accord have really hard angles in the body. I like cars that are stream lined with smooth curves.

Last 8th gen model civic (just look at dat ass, so smooth):

9th gen civic with a chunky butt:

I do not like this newer body style. Too many edges and lines.
I also do not like head lights and tail lights that bulge out. Gross.
They have done this to the fit, too.

A nice 2009 Fit:

The chunky new Fit:

All the body panels are too busy. So many ledges and edges.
You would not catch me riding in that.
I will agree the new fit has way too many creases, especially those on the sides near the door handles. But I've never really liked the rear ends of the 8th gen civic coupes. I like the 9th gen coupes way more. To each his own though.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I will agree the new fit has way too many creases, especially those on the sides near the door handles. But I've never really liked the rear ends of the 8th gen civic coupes. I like the 9th gen coupes way more. To each his own though.
This. I agree with you.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505

·
Registered
216 Posts
Definitely NEEDS a lip kit. Otherwise I like. Love how they brought back the indented body line on the sides. Always liked how well executed they were on the 04-08 TL.

·
Registered
437 Posts
The newest Fit reminds me of a Hot Wheels hatchback. The design is a little weird, but I find myself liking it. Interested to see what people do with it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts