Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Dudes and Dudettes, I was at the local Honda dealership to get an oil filter and seen the new Civic Si. It claims to have 205HP and is wrapped in a carbon fiber kit. Here's the pitch, $30k! Ouch!

·
1,322 Posts
Hey Dudes and Dudettes, I was at the local Honda dealership to get an oil filter and seen the new Civic Si. It claims to have 205HP and is wrapped in a carbon fiber kit. Here's the pitch, $30k! Ouch!
The 2014 Si has 205 horsepower and the 2015 isn't listed for sale anywhere in the country yet. Are you sure you didn't see a custom 2014 job? It's not going to magically go up $8,000 year to year. I would bet the carbon fiber has something to do with the steep price tag.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would say that's a jazzed up 2014 I just purchased one for my wife 3 months ago and they just came out then the si very late in the year, so I would say that is not a 2015 it just has a bunch of dealer stick on stuff

·
stop taking me seriously
8,133 Posts
I would say that's a jazzed up 2014 I just purchased one for my wife 3 months ago and they just came out then the si very late in the year, so I would say that is not a 2015 it just has a bunch of dealer stick on stuff
Yeah, I would have used the phrase "tarted up 2014."

1 - 14 of 14 Posts