Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've decided to sell my 2013 GT. It previously belonged to Farmergiles on here, and it's proved to be every bit as awesome as he promised!

It's a March 2013 car, and is the facelift model (so full 137bhp, higher spec Li-ion batteries and neat S+ button on the wheel). It's a GT spec, which brings heated leather front seats, front fogs, rear parking sensor, heated power mirrors, a/c, Xenon headlights with washers, cruise and panoramic roof. Mileage is 78k, and will rise.

It's the best colour combination of red with black leather, and is in great condition, with no scratches, scrapes dints or rust at all. It isn't a new car, so expect a few paint imperfections, but it's a solid 9 out of 10. Literally everything works perfectly - ice cold air con, heated seats, power mirrors and everything else. There are no issues with the battery at all - the Sport button is invaluable in giving some extra acceleration, and the battery meter reaches eight blobs on a good Yorkshire hill!

It has a full service history, main dealer until 2019. In 2020, the previous owner did oil and all filters, plugs, installed a KN panel air filter, and fitted new 12v battery, new rear discs and pads all round. Last week, I had it serviced again, with genuine Honda oil and filter, genuine Honda coolant change and new iridium plugs (I'd forgotten they'd been changed last year!). I also had two new Vredestein all-season Quatracs put on the front; the rears are Continentals, with 4-5mm.

The car drives perfectly, with - hand on heart - no issues at all. MoT until February, but I've absolute confidence it will sail through, so will happily put a full MoT for the new owner.

It's very clean inside, the leather is good, though there are the usual marks to be expected on the hard plastics. It needs a good hoover in the photos.

I'm keen to buy a Yaris GRMN, and have been offered £6k for the Honda as p/x. Given that used car prices have been climbing for 18 months now, I'd like £7,000 for the car, or offers very close to that.

I'm in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. Hit me up with any questions, or to request specific photos.

Cheers! Carlos

07734 236503

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts