Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I'm new here and I'm doing some fixing up on the 2012 CRZ EX 6mt I purchased a few weeks ago and of course one of my fog lights is busted. I was curious if there was a way to retrofit the round style fog lights into a 2012 bumper? There's a lot more aftermarket for those style fog lights than there is for the oval shape. If it's not possible then I will most likely be buying Civic si fog lights and junking the bezel to install the fog light housing into my bezels. Cheers

·
Registered
2013 Honda CR-Z w/ HPD supercharger
191 Posts
Probably not without butchering the black plastic bezels, and that’s even if the brackets for the fog lights match up with the older bumper. I’d recommend getting something guaranteed to fit rather than making a potentially hideous modification.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Probably not without butchering the black plastic bezels, and that’s even if the brackets for the fog lights match up with the older bumper. I’d recommend getting something guaranteed to fit rather than making a potentially hideous modification.
Definitely do not want to make a hideous modification, just wasn't sure if the bezels matched up. Thank you for the reply!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Hello all! I'm new here and I'm doing some fixing up on the 2012 CRZ EX 6mt I purchased a few weeks ago and of course one of my fog lights is busted. I was curious if there was a way to retrofit the round style fog lights into a 2012 bumper? There's a lot more aftermarket for those style fog lights than there is for the oval shape. If it's not possible then I will most likely be buying Civic si fog lights and junking the bezel to install the fog light housing into my bezels. Cheers
Morimoto sells a set of LED fog assemblies that are a direct swap into an 11-12 CRZ. Theyll set you back about $130 or so so not too expensive.
Watch Hood Automotive lighting Sports gear Headlamp
Tire Hood Automotive tire Wheel Grille

Reactions: Eddie70 and Fediej

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Do you have the link? I went to the website and typed in year model and make and only saw bulbs. No full assembly
This is the one you want. Its generic to Hondas with oval fog light assemblies. You just reuse the factory fog bracket.

·
Registered
2014 CR-Z, Base, CVT
829 Posts
If you still wanted the round fogs I'm 99% sure you'd need a bumper from 2013-2015. The space where the fog lights go is much larger on those. I think you'd need to cut into the bumper itself on a 2011-2012 for them to even fit at all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts