·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
from what i remember.
200HP (combined)
25HP IMA
175HP 1.5 liter turbo engine
New battery 176 volts and Nickel magnesium something or other.
19" rims

Of course its all "we hope" from what I remember reading off the spec list. I should have taken a picture of it. Sorry... :(
I also didn't see this post, posted. I thought it didn't make it up on the forums. Accidentally posted it in another area as I didn't see it. Sorry admins...

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
^ i dunno where you got that info but Honda will never release a Turbo'd engine on the market. they never have and never will.

also the R was a concept and most likely won't make it to production. But if it does it will be a Japan only thing most likely or at the very most everyone but North America will get it.

·
Registered
349 Posts
^ i dunno where you got that info but Honda will never release a Turbo'd engine on the market. they never have and never will.

also the R was a concept and most likely won't make it to production. But if it does it will be a Japan only thing most likely or at the very most everyone but North America will get it.
I wouldn't be too sure about that. It might not be a Honda badge, but the RDX is a honda turbo release in the US. I'm also sure Honda had release a Honda badge car in the US with a turbo long long time ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.