Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

2011 KR-Z by LHT Performance (K20 CR-Z)

3K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  LucasJohn 
#1 ·
Not my car or my sale but thought you all might like to have a chance to own a K20 powered CR-Z built by one of the best in the industry, LHT Performance.

#3 ·
Also over on eBay.

Guess I don't follow this car that close. Sounds like it has been around.

eBay listing says it has the IMA light on and gets an ABS error. There is a fix for that.

#4 ·
Considering it has no IMA system anymore that's to be expected and I'm pretty sure the ABS fault is also fairly common among K swaps. Not ever having seen this car in person, my biggest reservation outside of just not being in the market for it is that if it's so well done and so much fun to drive why doesn't it have more miles on it?

#6 ·
So 4 owners if you include the dealership that bought it off of John from LHT.

John @ LHT put about 7k on it.
Hendrick Honda Bought it back.
It went to live with someone in GA for a little while and picked up nearly no miles.
And now the current owner is selling.

I chatted a bit with the current owner and the VIN history more or less tells the same story.

#7 ·
So 4 owners if you include the dealership that bought it off of John from LHT.

John @ LHT put about 7k on it.
Hendrick Honda Bought it back.
It went to live with someone in GA for a little while and picked up nearly no miles.
And now the current owner is selling.

I chatted a bit with the current owner and the VIN history more or less tells the same story.
Offer $17,500. Or $18,000 if current owner will pay for your plane ticket. You know you want it.😉

#14 ·
That motor absolutely rips, maybe the best Honda engine of all time. Would be sweet if it could be mated to the CR-Z transmission then all the hybrid stuff could remain. The architecture looks the same from photos the IMA motor bolts on like a flywheel which is cool but it may be just slightly different enough from the K to not work.

Same motor in my Civic:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.