Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

201 - 220 of 246 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,949 Posts
I am aware of services that do repairs, but I drive my car every day and don't want to be without a seat belt while waiting for a repair.
Can you swap webbing from passenger to driver and then swap driver to passenger and then send it out?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Can you swap webbing from passenger to driver and then swap driver to passenger and then send it out?
no, the anchor points at the seat end are different. Passenger side anchors to the seat with a quick-release, driver's side anchors to the body.

Let alone the inconvenience of taking apart both sides of the car, then disassembling both retractors to extract the webbing - all without screwing it up.

@tymbo , I sent you a PM. I'm willing to not be a hoarder of seat belts.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
Do you still have the drivers side headlight?
No.. your like 10 people deep late for this. LOL.

Everyone seems to want the drivers side. I'm still waiting for someone to crash on the passengers side!! Then I can sell the passenger lens side I have.

Still waiting for someone to post a pic of the drive side lens I sold them put on their car honestly!! ;)

@David Pheth

·
Registered
12 Posts
No.. your like 10 people deep late for this. LOL.

Everyone seems to want the drivers side. I'm still waiting for someone to crash on the passengers side!! Then I can sell the passenger lens side I have.

Still waiting for someone to post a pic of the drive side lens I sold them put on their car honestly!! ;)

@David Pheth
How is the driver's side weatherstrip? Ours is shredded at the bottom from a previous owner. If it's in good shape, please PM me a price to Sarasota, FL 34235.

Thanks!

Jason
Parting this car out. Ran it into a telephone pole. Front end is mostly junk.

Drivers side fender appears good. Both doors appear good. Glass is good. Etc...

Will ship within the US at cost.

Pickup in NH (PM me for location).

I'm not on here all the time, but if you email my username @ hotmail [dot] com, I will get it and reply quicker.

Let me know what you want and I'll let you know if I have it. Offer me a price and you may get it!!

If you want any larger items / items that are hard to get to.. I am going to require you paypal a deposit. That way I am not wasting my time pulling parts for people 'window shopping'.
How is the driver's side weatherstrip? Ours is shredded at the bottom from a previous owner. If it's in good shape, please PM me a price to Sarasota, FL 34235.

Thanks!

Jason

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I need the passenger fog light assembly. And the hatch cargo cover
Bump! Need to sell!!

Things I have pulled already:

Factory Subwoofer

Subwoofer plastic (for anyone with a base model looking to upgrade)

Headlights (passenger cracked, drivers has broken clips, but drivers lens is good.. i can pull lens and sell that as well. Or the projector stuff from inside)

Cargo cover

Rear Cargo cover
Spare tire, tools, foam
Battery

Looking to find this stuff a good home.

Hi, I need the passenger side fog light assembly and the hatch cargo cover

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
@JimmyCRZ : Fogs are gone, but I may have a set of Morimoto LED ones soon. They have a crack in the housing, but I have been running them over a year with no issues. You would need the brackets still obviously, and the shrouds if you don't have those.

Anyways, sent you a PM about the cargo cover.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Curious if you're still parting this out. I'm looking for seatbelt receivers, a driver's side door panel, a manual shift knob if it's in good shape, passenger side foglight lense if it somehow survived the accident, and the lug wrench that comes stock in the spare tire compartment.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Curious if you're still parting this out. I'm looking for seatbelt receivers, a driver's side door panel, a manual shift knob if it's in good shape, passenger side foglight lense if it somehow survived the accident, and the lug wrench that comes stock in the spare tire compartment.
If you need fog lights (I'm pretty sure his aren't available) this is what we all recommend:

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
Fogs aren't available. Door panels gone, have the lug wrench and got a shift knob somewhere, but, its used and beat up. This car is from 2011..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Does it have the genuine OEM Backup Camera (Just the camera, mounting hardware and connecting cables) for a 2011 Honda CR-Z EX?PZ LMK! TY

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
Bump... just wanted to post up I have the following for sale:

1. Front bumper in good condition. A few scuffs (NSBP color). No grill though as its on my current car.

2. Morimoto Fog lights. Cracked housing that has been epoxied / covered. Ran them for more than a year like this with no issues.. they will work great. They also include headlight armor film to protect the lenses.

3. I now have (3) headlights cases with projectors in them. Cant seem to pull the projectors out..at least easily. Don't want to try.. just want to sell the entire housing and be done with it.

4. Passenger headlight lens (if you broke yours... cheaper fix).

All of this stuff is located in NH.

201 - 220 of 246 Posts