Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Honda CR-Z Ex (6MT)
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Results are on a Dynojet with temps around 84-85 degrees with around 55% humidity. Elevation - 102' (Boosting around 6PSI)
2011 Honda CRZ Ex 6MT - Jackson Racing Supercharger Kit, SpoonSports/GE8 Camshaft Kit, Weapon-R Header/Downpipe, HKS Silent Hi-Power Catback Exhaust, 270cc Injectors, 255lp Walbro, SPEC Stage 1 Clutch, KTuner V1.
Baseline - 171.31whp & 148.53wtq (Ktuner Basemap)
Tuned - 185.08whp & 154.78wtq (Custom Map by Delacruz)
2011 Honda CRZ JRSC.png

·
Registered
6 Posts
How does that Spec clutch feel for you?

Not much in the way of aftermarket clutches available for us and I need to replace mine soon - im on 156,000 miles on my stock clutch

·
Registered
2011 Honda CR-Z Ex (6MT)
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How does that Spec clutch feel for you?

Not much in the way of aftermarket clutches available for us and I need to replace mine soon - im on 156,000 miles on my stock clutch
Feels like stock since it's Stage 1. I've had no issues with it so far and I also replaced the clutch master & slave cylinders with OEM while I was at it. Works great for the setup.

·
Registered
37 Posts
It doesn’t seem like that camshaft kit did much. I’m running the HPD supercharger using 93 octane and I’m within 3whp of that without the camshaft kit. Otherwise these things are a blast to scoot around in with a blower!

·
Registered
2011 Honda CR-Z Ex (6MT)
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
It doesn’t seem like that camshaft kit did much. I’m running the HPD supercharger using 93 octane and I’m within 3whp of that without the camshaft kit. Otherwise these things are a blast to scoot around in with a blower!
No IMA on final numbers as you can see on the graph doesn't drop around 6200-6300rpm where IMA shuts off and the motor has 190k miles. Lol, it's been supercharged for around 80-90k out of that. Plus the camshaft helps just helps carry the power through the higher rpms for an extra 500-600rpm instead of shifting and falling out of the powerband with the stock cams. Every bit helps on our cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts