Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Once you have 5 postings you can use all features of the site. He is returning the car to stock and then selling it. Look at his later postings. Many on this forum will not have anything to do with a person with a single posting especially one who is asking to buy or sell something as experience shows that posters with less than a certain number of postings especially 1 are usually scammers and spammers.
Thanks for the advice, the part about the scammers makes total sense. I guess ill just keep looking lol

·
Registered
2012 honda crz manual tranny
5 Posts
Any update on the parts list?

I'm interested in the supercharger setup you have.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My guess is that he's going to post everything at once.

Guess we'll have a better idea of who's willing to pay for what once that happens.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Car is being parted out as we speak and parts are being sold locally to Tikeybun and TK and some others that are coming to pick them up. Here is what is available at the moment:

Tegiwa Test Pipe: $120 plus shipping & fees
Honda All Weather OEM Rubber Mats: $50 plus shipping.
Armrest: $200 plus shipping
Trunk Mat: $50 plus shipping
Trunk cover: $100 plus shipping.
Enkei wheels 17" & tires & Sensors: Set is almost brand new wheels/tires no issues: $600 local pickup only.

Some other misc parts will be added later. Should have a finalized list by next week.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does that mean you've already sold the bigger items like the supercharger, intake, suspension etc?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Car is being parted out as we speak and parts are being sold locally to Tikeybun and TK and some others that are coming to pick them up. Here is what is available at the moment:

Tegiwa Test Pipe: $120 plus shipping & fees
Honda All Weather OEM Rubber Mats: $50 plus shipping.
Armrest: $200 plus shipping
Trunk Mat: $50 plus shipping
Trunk cover: $100 plus shipping.
Enkei wheels 17" & tires & Sensors: Set is almost brand new wheels/tires no issues: $600 local pickup only.

Some other misc parts will be added later. Should have a finalized list by next week.
Damn. I take it the under braces are pending locally as well? If that’s the case I’ll just order one off RHDJapan

Also I’ll take the test pipe lol

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Damn. I take it the under braces are pending locally as well? If that’s the case I’ll just order one off RHDJapan
For now yes, pending removal and working out a deal with the locals

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I should have a finalized list of everything left next week

Reactions: Fediej

·
Registered
47 Posts
For now yes, pending removal and working out a deal with the locals
Well if I do end up getting something from you, TK said he was planning a trip down 15 minutes south of where I live so we may even be able to avoid shipping costs if he’s able to drag it along.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts