Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my CRZ as I am planning on getting another car, looking to get 8K for it or best cash offer. This was another member's car and the build is very well documented, the car is fun to drive and holds corners and turns like nobody's business. Not parting out. Here is the link to the build:

2011 CRZ EX Black 79.5K Miles CVT daily driver miles will go up
Clean title/carfax
Sprintex Supercharge/custom Hondata dyno tune.
HPD Exhaust / Catless DP
Adjustable BC Coilovers
Beatrush Suspension bars and Cusco bars all around.
Front and Rear Swaybars
Maxbore TB & Takeda Intake
Koyo Radiator
Trans replaced 2k miles ago and had 27k miles on it "Replaced by a professional shop, not by a backyard mechanic that put a beat up trans with almost 200k on it which is why it blew in the first place" - Receipts available.
Wilwood brakes, Enkei wheels with new tires.
Seicane radio with upgraded speakers
Auto-dimming mirror with Garage door opener
Three gauge cluster"wired up ready for gauges"
Window visors, legal tint, Honda all-weather floor mats
Remote Start
A lot more parts
All fluids and maintenance are done.
Current inspection/emissions
Excellent mechanical condition, the interior is very good, the exterior is good but could use a detail.

• Sad
Reactions: Spdbump

·
Registered
161 Posts
Wow that black looks great! For the next owner, I would HIGHLY recommend a Hasport torque mount for this little monster.

Also the rear strut tower bar is kind of silly. Does that go to the shock tops? It made sense on older Hondas that were a coil over. The suspension design of the CR-Z puts zero load on the shock towers other than the dampers resisting movement. The CR-Z platform is already a very stiff design.

·
Registered
50 Posts
For a moment I thought you were selling a Sprintex Supercharger by itself, was about to jump the gun and immediately buy it but then realized real quick its not parting the vehicle 😅. But wow 8k for all this, what a great deal! Whoever buys it will be very happy no doubt.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow that black looks great! For the next owner, I would HIGHLY recommend a Hasport torque mount for this little monster.

Thank you, it is a great idea!

Also the rear strut tower bar is kind of silly. Does that go to the shock tops? It made sense on older Hondas that were a coil over. The suspension design of the CR-Z puts zero load on the shock towers other than the dampers resisting movement. The CR-Z platform is already a very stiff design.
I know, but I just wanted to have all suspension parts available for it :)

For a moment I thought you were selling a Sprintex Supercharger by itself, was about to jump the gun and immediately buy it but then realized real quick its not parting the vehicle 😅. But wow 8k for all this, what a great deal! Whoever buys it will be very happy no doubt.
lol thank you, I could probably make more money if I part it out and sell the car stock, but I would rather sell it as a whole :)

this is low key the nicest black crz i’ve ever seen…
Thanks bud!

·
Registered
50 Posts
If he parts it out to make it completely stock, he would need to reset the ECU to factory specs since its tuned for the Sprintex right?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Will be parting out. Expect a list of parts this week
Even though I'm very interested in purchasing the Sprintex, in my opinion that's a lot of work to be parting out. You should probably just sell it as is but at a higher price range since it has some expensive modifications. But hey I'll be waiting to see the list of parts and how much they will be if you do make the decision to part out all the aftermarket stuff.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Saw you took down the post on FB, I’m still interested in that under brace if you do decide to part out. Hopefully someone comes along and snags a wonderfully built CR-Z 👌

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yep, took it down, I will be reposting the part out once I get that going and the list ready :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yep, took it down, I will be reposting the part out once I get that going and the list ready :)
Gotcha. Decided if it’s going to get posted here or on facebook? I was eyeing a few parts off the car, and I’m willing to ship stock parts back if that will help out stocking it back out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Selling my CRZ as I am planning on getting another car, looking to get 8K for it or best cash offer. This was another member's car and the build is very well documented, the car is fun to drive and holds corners and turns like nobody's business. Not parting out. Here is the link to the build:

2011 CRZ EX Black 79.5K Miles CVT daily driver miles will go up
Clean title/carfax
Sprintex Supercharge/custom Hondata dyno tune.
HPD Exhaust / Catless DP
Adjustable BC Coilovers
Beatrush Suspension bars and Cusco bars all around.
Front and Rear Swaybars
Maxbore TB & Takeda Intake
Koyo Radiator
Trans replaced 2k miles ago and had 27k miles on it "Replaced by a professional shop, not by a backyard mechanic that put a beat up trans with almost 200k on it which is why it blew in the first place" - Receipts available.
Wilwood brakes, Enkei wheels with new tires.
Seicane radio with upgraded speakers
Auto-dimming mirror with Garage door opener
Three gauge cluster"wired up ready for gauges"
Window visors, legal tint, Honda all-weather floor mats
Remote Start
A lot more parts
All fluids and maintenance are done.
Current inspection/emissions
Excellent mechanical condition, the interior is very good, the exterior is good but could use a detail.

View attachment 64658

View attachment 64665

View attachment 64660

View attachment 64661

View attachment 64662

View attachment 64663

View attachment 64664
Hello, I'm interested in this CRZ if it is still available. I tried to start a private conversation with you but the forum wouldn't let me since I am a new member. I would love to talk more about this if you were still interested in selling.

·
Administrator
7,520 Posts
Once you have 5 postings you can use all features of the site. He is returning the car to stock and then selling it. Look at his later postings. Many on this forum will not have anything to do with a person with a single posting especially one who is asking to buy or sell something as experience shows that posters with less than a certain number of postings especially 1 are usually scammers and spammers.

Hello, I'm interested in this CRZ if it is still available. I tried to start a private conversation with you but the forum wouldn't let me since I am a new member. I would love to talk more about this if you were still interested in selling.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts