Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey previous COTM winners.. You are invited to participate in the COTY contest.

1. This is an invitational contest. Previous winners are not automatically entered. You must still be the owner of the CR-Z and enter the latest and greatest pictures of your car or if you wish, you can enter the same pictures that won the COTM. Your choice.
2. Tie's in voting will be decided by CRZForum staff.
3. Limit the number of pictures to a maximum of 5.
4. Voting for YOUR OWN CR-Z will automatically DISQUALIFY you.
5. Use of models is prohibited. This is about your CR-Z.
6. The call for nominees thread will go until Jan 15th 2012. The voting thread will then be created and a winner will be selected Feb 1st 2012.
7. Since the first COTM started in mid 2010, those winners are also eligible.

Post your pics on this thread... Good Luck.. :thumbsup:

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
OK, I'll go first as the Jan 2011 COTM winner. Not the greatest list of mods, but what I think the CR-Z should look like (and perform like) coming out of the box so to speak.

Mods are in my Signature. Sympathy votes welcome when the voting starts..

:lol:

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Sleigh.. Was gonna try and get some new pics. But the weather has been pretty wet..

Hey, all you other COTM winners, put em in.. Not gonna let a cheap arse forum mod with limited skills/knowledge and CR-Z mods get this??

:box::giggle::rotfl:Or wait - maybe I do have the best looking/performing ride here.. :scared:

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'll would like to enter my CRZ (DEC 2011 COTM)

Exterior Modifications: F/R 18x8 rims, front 215/40/18 rear 225/40/18 tires, LED grille, door, license plate lighting, HID headlight/foglights, front bumper air duct, 35% window tints

Performance Modifications: Hondata Flashpro custom tune, K&N Typhoon Intake with custom upgrade made to make it a true cold air intake (“anything to keep things cool” thread), IK22 spark plugs, P2R downpipe (cat delete), Magnaflow resonator/midpipe/exhaust (2” piping), EBC Sport brake pads, Goodridge stainless steel brake lines

Audio Modifications: JBL component front and rear speakers, polyfilled subwoofer box

Interior Modifications: LED lighting

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey - Bump - where are all the COTM winners?? :think:

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's the thrill that you'll get, when you get your picture on the cover of the rolling stone.. Eh - I mean the CRZ Forum..

Got some great COTM winners out there. Be great to have everyone submit.. Seemed to be a lot of interest when it was discussed late last year..

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea, I'll start spamming everyone this weekend if turn out is still low.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
This will be an aaaawesome contest... And you do have a nice 'Z Scotty. Subtle and still attention-grabbing. The 'Z really is awesome in it's most stock look as well.
Looking forward to (maybe) seing all of the COTM in here eventually...

Good luck to all!! Can't wait to see the decided winner of 2010/2011!! :spaz::hump::popcorn:

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
^ Yea that.. :lol: Minimal mods, Totally photochopped Brightness/Contrast/Lighting etc etc.. Just here to be here..

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Come on, previous winners! Scooter's car sucks. You don't have anything to worry about!
:tong:
Seriously though, truth..

Almost all the other COTMs have put much more love, time and money into their rides than I have and are much more deserving including the only other current submission Dave. All active COTM winners/owners, put em in everyone -would hope for a sympathy vote or two so I do not get a complex.. Double zeros would hurt..

:hi5:

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^ :think:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.