Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics. It was in Sanford Fl. Four of us from the forum attended. Bizzybear, VeroZ, Jonny Black and Zeropointzero.

You can see the diff some springs make. Jonny's is on the left with them.

Thanks Bear from the Sticks

Most of the Miami crowd taped off the fronts

Zeropointzero's

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
it was great meeting you guys... glad you could make it out :hi5:

nice.

that civic with the JDM conversion is NASTY.

the springs do seem to make a lot of difference. The car looks much better dropped.
you have NOOOOO idea how sick that car looks in person... pics def don't do justice (not that they're bad pics :wiggle: )

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
this was hilarious and totally random hahahaha...

this was lunch... on the menu it's called "3lb Meat Sampler" that me and the "HULK" shared hahaha... btw, it came with pork sausage, chicken wings, chicken legs/thighs, turkey, beef brisket, pulled pork, ribs, texas toast, baked beans, fries... all for $25!!! IMO, that's a steal hahaha...

me with the sweater on and the "HULK" texting...

stole these pics from someones facebook page... i hope you all can see them...

these were stolen from random places...

this is a +300hp N/A BEAST!!! yes +300hp all motor!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I believe they usually have a Cars and Cafe every last Saturday of the month @ that location sponsored by the Orlando automotive club. There's always a lot of imports and exotics,was this particular show just imports? Next time there is a show and your heading out that way drop a line on the forum......i will join you..........joe

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.