Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011 Honda CR-Z

Hard to find Red/Gray in 6-speed manual, 98k, smogged and registered til Oct '22. Mechanically sound, cosmetically commensurate with age and mileage 8.0/10, interior in good shape (upholstery could use a deep clean). Rear brake pads were replaced at 98k, tires replaced at 86k, standard battery replaced a year ago, synthetic oil change at 95k. Great on gas mileage 35-40 mpg. Upgraded a Tanabe dual-tip exhaust, only mod done on the car.

No issues mechanically, the engine starts right up, no issues with the hybrid/autostop feature, clutch and gears engage/shift smoothly, a/c blows cold, all power functions good. Clean carfax, no accidents.

Comes with two OEM keyless entry keys, original muffler, OEM touch-up paint, two OEM oil filters, and a Bishko DVD service manual. Asking for $8500
Car is located near Los Angeles, CA and is being advertised locally on autotrader. Please hit the link or reply to this thread for more info!

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car Sky
Car Land vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle
Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Car
Car Gear shift Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design
Speedometer Vehicle Car Tachometer Motor vehicle

·
Registered
162 Posts
That is a good looking car. Really dig the red. I spy some OEM all weather floor mats. Does the trunk also have the rubber mat?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not a red car kind of guy but I couldn't pass on the deal when I purchased it. As with lots of owners here, the car grew on me and soon I was digging it for its smart and simple nature.
You are observantly correct, those are all-weather mats but no, I didn't opt for the trunk mat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.