Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember the testing we were doing on some local CR-Z's a week or two ago? Well, here is the outcome and end result to the testing...

108 SMD LED chips of light!

$59.99
2010 and up Honda CR-Z 108-SMD Direct Fit LED Interior Lights Package

This package will replace the front map lights, rear dome lights, door lights, and the trunk light in the back.

The front map lights have 24-SMD LEDs on each panel and every other light has a 12-SMD LED panel. These are only available in Xenon White as of right now. These are all plug and play, there is no need for any type of modification.

Pictures courtesy of "g0tph0"

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
how much for just 1 of the small ones?

I would put it for the cargo area cus i find that light is totally not bright enough.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, these lights are completely plug and play with your vehicle. We've personally tested these lights on a local CR-Z and they fit without any issues.

The difference between these lights and our regular bulb replacements is the fact that these contain a larger amount of SMD LED chips that provide a better coverage of light and output than just the replacement bulbs.

It's something you have to truly see at night in person to admire, pictures do not do justice at all.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
At the moment, they are only available in Xenon White. There is talk about developing a blue color in the future, but nothing set in stone yet.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks great...

Do you have any equivalent product for the glove box light? Thx
If you are referring to that little round blue light underneath the dash, there are no replacements for that as of right now.

I thought it was very interesting when I saw that the first time, random little light beneath the dash.

·
Registered
40 Posts
If you are referring to that little round blue light underneath the dash, there are no replacements for that as of right now.

I thought it was very interesting when I saw that the first time, random little light beneath the dash.
Nope, I mean the actual light inside the glove box/compartment. The one that sadly only turns on when you have your exterior lights on. The glove box is too dark...

Thx for your help.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I think i saw where someone wired their own xenon white led strip in the glove box and ran it off the wiring for the lil light. I know as for the small blue lights, there is one on the drivers and passenger side in the floor board area under the dash and in the center dash cubby... i wired my interior floorboard lights and cubby light into the current wiring for those lil blue lights... really easy.

-R

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^--- Sorry about that bro, we aren't open on weekends so I'm not able to check the boards for new messages and such. We are usually swamped with emails from the weekend on Monday so the only time I can get back to you guys is a bit later in the week when it slows down. I sent you a PM.

Nope, I mean the actual light inside the glove box/compartment. The one that sadly only turns on when you have your exterior lights on. The glove box is too dark...

Thx for your help.
I was not aware that the CR-Z had a bulb inside the glove box, if you can show me a picture of the stock bulb size, I can see what is compatible in the LED form :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts