Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2010 Chicago Auto Show is taking place from February 12th to 21st at McCormick Place in Chicago Illinois.

Official Web Site

Will the Honda CR-Z be there?

From the official site:

2011 HONDA CR-Z: Scheduled to appear at the 2010 Chicago Auto Show is the all-new Honda CR-Z sport hybrid coupe. On sale in late summer, the CR-Z is offered in the well-equipped CR-Z and the feature-rich CR-Z EX. Each feature the distinctive "one-motion" wedge exterior design that originates from its low-slung hood to form a broad forward stance. It is the first hybrid designed to maximize style and fun in addition to efficiency and economy. A futuristically styled 2-passenger interior offers a high-tech appearance and ergonomically intuitive controls. The CR-Z is powered by a 1.5-liter i-VTEC engine with Honda’s compact and lightweight Integrated Motor Assist (IMA) hybrid-electric system. Combined peak output delivers 122 horsepower, and the CR-Z rolls on standard 16-inch alloy wheels.

Dates:
Media Preview: Feb. 10-11
First Look for Charity: Feb. 11
Public Show: Feb. 12-21

Address:
McCormick Place, 2301 South Martin Luther King Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616

Admission:
Adults $11
Seniors (62 and older) $7
Children (age 7-12) $7
Children (age 0-6) Free

·
Registered
176 Posts
Got mine two days ago from Lee's Summit Honda. Silver, CVT, Navi. So far, I love it.

Salesman said I was only there THIRD CV-Z sold. Is having trouble getting delivery from factory. Other local dealer (Independence, Missouri) said he wouldn't have one for at least a month. And he was only expecting ONE.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.