Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my windows tinted over the weekend. I went with 20% tint this time around. I did all the windows but the little back window. It is already dark and I think that bit of visibility will help. He offered to put it on later at no cost if I changed my mind. There is a before and after but the before is a little tough to see with the glare.

Before the tint:

After with 20%:

By cbo22j at 2011-03-08

By cbo22j at 2011-03-08

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man. I debated going to 20% but thats what I had in my A4 for 3 years and never got pulled over for it. Hopefully I continue to have some good luck but never know i guess. I think the risk is worth the reward in this situation.

Sounds like the cops in your town got nothing better to do.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
I really wanted to do 15 but thay only had 25.
Hey, you need to give us some more pics of your ride. That signature pic looks sic. Or do you have them somewhere??

COTM?

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
haha its a photochoped plan for the summer. everything is ready to be put on but the weather's so ****ty around here..
Ah... Cheater... :rolleyes: Still though, looks like a good plan... looking forward to the real thing...

Guess I am in a gullable mood tonight...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is not that the cops have nothing better to do, they're doing their job.
Just an expression but really it can depend on where you live and it may not be that high on many priority lists for them. I mean I have been pulled over with 20% in my old car and of course I had to roll the window down but he didn't say one word about the tint on any visible windows. I don't want to jinx myself either so I'll shut up now...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.