Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a Pearl White 2011 Honda CR-Z for a little over 2 years now that currently has 99k miles on it and every so often I go on these forums looking for answers to my questions.

I made this account to ask ONE question, I am looking for an interior weather strip (Not the one connected to the door, its the large single sealguard/strip connected to the body but it makes contact with the door seal when the door is closed) and I can't find one brand new, or on ebay, only listings for the passenger side sealguard. Mine is damaged and is letting water/road noise in does ANYONE know where I can find one for the driver side!? It would be awesome if someone could help me find one.

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Weatherstrip that attaches to the BODY:
72315-SZT-003 Seal, R. Door Opening
72355-SZT-003 Seal, L. Door Opening

Weatherstrip that attaches to the DOOR:
72310-SZT-003 Weatherstrip, R. FR. Door
72350-SZT-003 Weatherstrip, L. FR. Door

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum!

Weatherstrip that attaches to the BODY:
72315-SZT-003 Seal, R. Door Opening
72355-SZT-003 Seal, L. Door Opening

Weatherstrip that attaches to the DOOR:
72310-SZT-003 Weatherstrip, R. FR. Door
72350-SZT-003 Weatherstrip, L. FR. Door
Dude, you are awesome, I kept finding the door seal, but could get no results when it came to to the seal L. door opening/body seal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well... I know beggars can't be choosers but, I might have to find a different way to acquire one. I'm hoping it's just the time of the Year, but any businesses that are selling the seal (72355-SZT-003) brand new are requiring me to pay anywhere from 40-60 dollars just to ship the thing.

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
Damn, that's a good idea, didn't even think of doing that. I'll call up the local dealership tomorrow. Thanks man.
Oh yeah, I always buy from my local dealership. Get to know your parts guy! Take the part# in to them and ask if they can cut the retail price a bit for you--they normally will knock off a bit if you're a regular customer. So, if $90 is the online price + shipping and the retail price is $130, I figure the parts guy will be able to sell it to you for $110 ish...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Oh yeah, I always buy from my local dealership. Get to know your parts guy! Take the part# in to them and ask if they can cut the retail price a bit for you--they normally will knock off a bit if you're a regular customer. So, if $90 is the online price + shipping and the retail price is $130, I figure the parts guy will be able to sell it to you for $110 ish...
check out this place. I think they have a free shipping option:

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts