Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Anybody upgrade the factory tires to something better? If so, what'd you upgrade it to? Have you noticed any change in handling?

2. I have an ipod connected in through the USB port. Given I have like 2000 songs on it, the control on the dashboard is annoying. Does anyone know how to override the lock out of the controls on my face of the ipod itself? I thought carmakers would have had this suck of an interface fixed by now but apparently not.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unfortunately it's not a phone, it's an ipod Nano. I could use the AUX jack but then I can't charge it with another freaking cord...it's stupid.

Iran, have you already swapped them or are still planning to. If so, how have they been?

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
1. Anybody upgrade the factory tires to something better? If so, what'd you upgrade it to? Have you noticed any change in handling?

2. I have an ipod connected in through the USB port. Given I have like 2000 songs on it, the control on the dashboard is annoying. Does anyone know how to override the lock out of the controls on my face of the ipod itself? I thought carmakers would have had this suck of an interface fixed by now but apparently not.
1. I upgraded to Conti Extreme Contact DWS the 3rd day I had the car.. MAJOR difference! It will handle some serious fast turns and corner... I was hitting some mountain switchbacks marked 15.. at 60... for instance... scared the piss out of my girlfriend...

2. I am guessing you don't have the NAVI? Ipod with Navi rocks! Although I do usually just use playlists....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.