Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
It is good to see you 70k ahead of me. I can rest easier knowing that ill be fine if i never change my fluids or check my tire pressure my car may die but at least this weird hybrid stuff will still work :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Just wanted to add my car to the club. I hit 170k this morning going to town. Got new tires and an alignment yesterday. Turns out I have a bent rear axle from when my car rolled down the driveway and jumped the curb. I'm on the lookout for a rear axle now. Still runs great and drives great.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Just wanted to add my car to the club. I hit 170k this morning going to town. Got new tires and an alignment yesterday. Turns out I have a bent rear axle from when my car rolled down the driveway and jumped the curb. I'm on the lookout for a rear axle now. Still runs great and drives great.

View attachment 63387
Congratulations on the 170k miles! Did you ever have any noteworthy failures/issues with your CR-Z?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Congratulations on the 170k miles! Did you ever have any noteworthy failures/issues with your CR-Z?
Nothing noteworthy. I have done the valves and spark plugs. Changed the oil and filter every 5k. (It's my money, I spend it my way) manual transmission fluid, antifreeze, brake fluid, clutch fluid, etc. I guess the biggest thing was a rear wheel bearing had to be replaced but that was easy.

A few months ago, my car took a trip down the driveway by itself and jumped the curb. It was time for new tires and they informed me the rear beam/axle is bent. They offered to replace it for $1700. So, now I am on the lookout for a rear beam/axle.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Eddie70 did you replace the clutch at some point?
As far as I know, it's still the stock clutch. I have no reason to believe it's not the stock clutch. It does have a little slip some times when I try to take off hard. Still works as good as I need it too. I try not to be too hard on any of my vehicles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts