Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have hope of catching up! I've only got 128K on mine, but I've only owned it since April, 2013....I'm averaging 127 miles/day. (but with almost the same maintenance..fog lens)

I have gone though 3 sets of tires, one half-worn set of brake pads, and changed the plugs....though I didn't need to.

·
Super Moderator
5,609 Posts
I am very impressed when I see these postings. Who has the highest mileage CR-Z? I am curious if I can own this car as long as my last one( 13 years and 167K miles but it was not a hybrid or foreign)

I have hope of catching up! I've only got 128K on mine, but I've only owned it since April, 2013....I'm averaging 127 miles/day. (but with almost the same maintenance..fog lens)

I have gone though 3 sets of tires, one half-worn set of brake pads, and changed the plugs....though I didn't need to.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I am very impressed when I see these postings. Who has the highest mileage CR-Z? I am curious if I can own this car as long as my last one( 13 years and 167K miles but it was not a hybrid or foreign)

I think I have the highest mileage so far.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good day to all! I would like to ask all members of this forum, who achieved high mileage with this car, what was their overall behaviour with the IMA assist all these years.

I mean, do you drive gently, avoiding hard accelerations - de accelerations? Normally what is the charge level that you keep your batteries?

Do you drive mostly in traffic or extra urban roads?

What drive mode you select more often?

Your feedback and advice onto how to behave with this car are much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Good day to all! I would like to ask all members of this forum, who achieved high mileage with this car, what was their overall behaviour with the IMA assist all these years.

I mean, do you drive gently, avoiding hard accelerations - de accelerations? Normally what is the charge level that you keep your batteries?

Do you drive mostly in traffic or extra urban roads?

What drive mode you select more often?

Your feedback and advice onto how to behave with this car are much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
I drive mine everyday I go to work. With this pandemic it has been less driving for sure. I am not a teenager and this car only has about 120hp so I take it easy on it. I would guess I hardly ever get over 3500 rpm. My commute is 41 miles each way. I would say 50/50 between normal mode and economy mode. Economy on the interstate and normal on back roads.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts