Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if these 16" wheels will fit?
Size: 16x7.5
Offset: 50mm
Backspacing: 6.22"
Tire size will be 215/45/16 or 225/50/16.

These are only for autoXing, no DDing.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I was able to determine that AP1 S2000 front wheels do not fit without a slight bit of rubbing. The inner part of the caliper scrapes the inner hub of the wheel. Dang it, I thought I found a way to save some money.

AP1 OEM wheels:
16" x 6.5", +55 offset, 205 tire

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
good to know. 55 offset is too much.

im not sure what you mean by the inner part of the caliper. are you saying the "bottom part" of the caliper (closest to the hub) scrapes the hub area of the wheel?

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^Yup, that's what I meant. I don't know if the offset was too much, just that the way the inner hub of the wheel was formed made it slightly touch the caliper. A tiny spacer or having the hub trimmed slightly would eliminate the problem. I just don't want to use a spacer while autoXing. I know some people do, but I don't want to put any more stress on the car than I already am.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Does anybody know the weight of this 16x6.0 CR-Z wheel? (Honda part no. 08W16-SZT-600)
It was mentioned on one of the other threads but as I remember it, its about 16.5 for the 16" wheel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.