Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
You are less than halfway through the useful life of a CR-Z :grin2: Have we ever determined the Highest Mileage still working CR-Z on the planet? The Speed Bump is getting close to 70,000. So it is just a youngun.
I think insighttocrz is probably the highest miler that's even semi active in the community... his last milestone post a year ago was 260K.

highest on ebay is 147, copart tops out in the 120s

·
Super Moderator
4,958 Posts
I think insighttocrz is probably the highest miler that's even semi active in the community... his last milestone post a year ago was 260K.

highest on ebay is 147, copart tops out in the 120s

I thought a while ago someone posted 300K was that Kilometers?:dunno:

·
Registered
209 Posts
You are less than halfway through the useful life of a CR-Z :grin2: Have we ever determined the Highest Mileage still working CR-Z on the planet? The Speed Bump is getting close to 70,000. So it is just a youngun.
I am hoping for 300k out of it, barring no unforseen incidents. I was making plans to change the timing belt and water pump on my 93 Del Sol when I hit a deer in it. I was around 199k on it.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I thought a while ago someone posted 300K was that Kilometers?:dunno:
300k km would only be about 180k miles, so maybe.
I am hoping for 300k out of it, barring no unforseen incidents. I was making plans to change the timing belt and water pump on my 93 Del Sol when I hit a deer in it. I was around 199k on it.
honestly, you're more likely to wreck it than have it break.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Can’t wait for 300k. I have been following your online Excel sheet. It’s impressive how long your OEM shocks and springs last that long

Yeah around 249,000 miles for the struts and springs.

I do baby the crap out of this car. I avoid pot holes as much as possible. I’ve got them mapped out in my head, lol. And I take speed bumps, humps and raised pedestrian crosswalks EXTREMELY slowly. I’ve been honked at many a times. I don’t care, they’re not paying for suspension and repairs.

Don’t get me wrong I drive fast and stupid at times but not often. I’ve had my long share of tickets. Two pages long when printed out by the DMV, lol, SMH.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Yeah around 249,000 miles for the struts and springs.

I do baby the crap out of this car. I avoid pot holes as much as possible. I’ve got them mapped out in my head, lol. And I take speed bumps, humps and raised pedestrian crosswalks EXTREMELY slowly. I’ve been honked at many a times. I don’t care, they’re not paying for suspension and repairs.

Don’t get me wrong I drive fast and stupid at times but not often. I’ve had my long share of tickets. Two pages long when printed out by the DMV, lol, SMH.

Same, I try to avoid potholes as much as possible. I do want the HPD suspension kit but so far can’t justify changing out my perfectly working stock ones.

I do drive fast in backroad once a while and it’s just so fun. Wow, two pages long of tickets ?!

I might ask you more questions in future regarding any maintenance items

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Same, I try to avoid potholes as much as possible. I do want the HPD suspension kit but so far can’t justify changing out my perfectly working stock ones.

I do drive fast in backroad once a while and it’s just so fun. Wow, two pages long of tickets ?!

I might ask you more questions in future regarding any maintenance items

Yeah it’s kind of sad to have had that many. I’ve had them all tossed out except for one.

Sure ask away.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Got 215K miles on my 2013 . No issues except I wore out the steering wheel and recently started smelling a gasoline smell.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts