Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Wow...that quite an accomplishment!! I just turned over 18k so I got a ways to go... :)

·
1,322 Posts
Don't know which of these links form imgur app works better for ya'll so I posted both types.
Imgur has bbcode-ready links. All you need to do to embed your photos here is copy and paste this code. Not sure where it is in the app, but it should be there.

Otherwise you are just pasting a URL, which people still have to click on to view.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm 200 miles shy of 100K...but I WILL pass you, as mine is only a 2013 model, and I'm doing about 45000/year. Just give me 2 more years....

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Imgur has bbcode-ready links. All you need to do to embed your photos here is copy and paste this code. Not sure where it is in the app, but it should be there.

Otherwise you are just pasting a URL, which people still have to click on to view.

How's this?

·
Super Moderator
4,957 Posts
My next milestone is 140k miles. I am around 138k and some change.

You are less than halfway through the useful life of a CR-Z :grin2: Have we ever determined the Highest Mileage still working CR-Z on the planet? The Speed Bump is getting close to 70,000. So it is just a youngun.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts