Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Cr-Z Ex NSBP
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 13in tesla style universal head unit. Bought it in December of 2019 for Christmas until i traded in my vehicle on Feb 16th 2021. Was able to watch netflix, hbo, and any other streaming service on this tablet even while car was in motion (don't suggest you do that lol) Waze and Google maps is installed along with an app that lets you download any app to the tablet that google play won't let you install, APKPure . Screen is HD and there's no dead pixels or anything wrong with this unit. Had the screen protector on for almost the entire time I owned it until the screen protector had scratches on the plastic due to wiping. I removed it and there are no scratches on the screen. It has wired android auto built in. No Apple carplay. You can surf the internet also with ur phones hotspot. Steering wheel controls are able to be kept given the proper wiring is made . No extra module required for that. I have the necessary harnesses and antenna (am/fm) included along with the dash kit still attached from when I took it off. Price is set at 560 plus shipping. Still have the original box. Price is negotiable also. All offers will be considered. Taking payments too via PayPal or zelle if that helps. I know times are tough and we can't just throw that kind of money without hurting a bit lol

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts