Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Cr-Z Ex NSBP
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
You're probably looking at the other sellers radio. Let me look it up and send u the link so u can check it out. I was just on the site this morning, still had the same price

·
Registered
2011 Cr-Z Ex NSBP
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Damn ur right ! I just clicked on it and wow... That's a big price increase

Are you gonna use it for both carplay and Android auto? Bec if u are only gonna use it with carplay than I can send u a link to the one I was originally gonna get on ebay , that one only came with built in carplay, no Android Auto.

·
Registered
2011 Cr-Z Ex NSBP
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
589 Posts
Here's the eBay link for the radio with only apple carplay built in
But ask seller to make sure it has apple carplay
Appreciate the link bro !!! I am using carplay only. It’s definitely saved on my list. I am still doing research of what I want and need...

·
Registered
589 Posts
Here's the eBay link for the radio with only apple carplay built in
But ask seller to make sure it has apple carplay
Wow, the seller is in Cerritos. That’s gonna be a hella fast shipping for me lol I am in LA too.

·
Registered
2011 Cr-Z Ex NSBP
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Easy there cowboy lol it says Cerritos but some reason I think it's coming from china still lol ask to make sure but that's the feeling I got . But if it's local, than yay !!!

·
Registered
434 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Cr-Z Ex NSBP
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Got my base radio unit today (just for hazard switch and passenger airbag indicator ) and took a pic of the harness where you need to tap into so the steering wheel controls work .
Ground the white wire and tap the pink with KEY 2 wire and done.
IMG_20191219_204108.jpg

·
Registered
2014 CR-Z, Base, CVT
254 Posts
Just installed 9inch Android screen with front camera, parking camera and reverse camera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm planning to get that exact unit (but for LHD car)
What are your thoughts on it? Which one did you get? There are ones with more or less memory.
How does everything run? Also, have you tried Android Auto?

21 - 39 of 39 Posts