Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one else hit 100,000 yet?
I am looking for a place to post the photo.

I have a 2011 base automatic with CVT.
Blame my 100 - 120 mile daily commute. Usually travel in the wife's car in case she wants to buy something.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I've got 103,000 miles on mine. I'd load a pic of the dash but I've reached my picture load limit. Anyone know to change that or get more upload space?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
There's a picture limit on this forum? I've always uploaded to photobucket(mobile) or my website(Dreamweaver), and then put the address in the picture button (computer).

Maybe your AutoGuide app has a limit?

·
Capt'n Jack
9,498 Posts
There's a picture limit on this forum? I've always uploaded to photobucket(mobile) or my website(Dreamweaver), and then put the address in the picture button (computer).

Maybe your AutoGuide app has a limit?
Not if you use a site like Photobucket and just link the pictures.. But if uploading pictures directly to the forum, then there is a limit.

·
Registered
31 Posts
question for all in this club..

has anything major happened mechanically that youve had to fix or has everything gone relatively smoothly up to this point to 100k? I have heard about dying batteries and things of not so good nature and was just curious if theres been any big pitfalls in your opinion.

·
Registered
270 Posts

Attachments

·
Deputy Forum Librarian
4,781 Posts
WOOT WOOT!!!!

Sherman, my 2011 CR-Z, hit 100k last night. Check it out:
http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014062704L1RKpAFVv0GJZkO9vbKRMr&file=output_xgfHva.gif

I (knock on wood) have only had to do regular maintenance and replace tires; no mechanical issues or battery problems to date.

I may or may not have created a Twitter account just to send Honda that link. LOL...and they replied! :)

I <3 my Sherman!!!! :wiggle:
Congratulations!!!

That's a cool GIF!!!

Keep on driving!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts