• 1 Post By TheRickster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-07-2018, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Garage
2018 Midwest Eibach Meet

Sunday, September 9 at 11 AM – 3 PM

24025 Honda Parkway, Marysville, Ohio 43040

This is the 2nd Annual event for Hondas at the Marysville Ohio Plant location. Me and Phu were there last year, along with a couple other CR-Z's out in the parking lot, but not in the show's VIP or Featured parking area. This year, @HondaHolly, @Varmint, @RachetRex and I will be there for sure (Holly and Kyle will be featured in the VIP section, and me and Phu in the Featured section.)

Here's some more info taken from Eibach's f/b page:

Roll-in info ! ! !

Everything you wanted to know about the Eibach Meet on Sunday but were too afraid to ask:

- VIP roll-in is at 9:00am. Please print a copy of your paypal receipt and present it to me upon entry. Don’t be the a-hole who holds up the line trying to pull it up on his phone.

- Feature roll-in is at 10:00am. Please print a copy of your paypal receipt and present it to me upon entry. Don’t be the a-hole who holds up the line trying to pull it up on his phone.

- We will keep selling feature spots until 5am on Saturday. Just follow the rules above. Simply send $22 as a good/service via paypal to [email protected]. We will also sell them at the gate after 10:30am if we don’t sell out.

- If you are not displaying a vehicle the show is 100% FREE and very kid friendly.

- The event opens at 11am.

- We’ll have 8-10 really good vendors, so please bring some cash and support them.

- It's an Eibach Meet so there will absolutely be BBQ available!

- There will be 6 trophies given away at the show: Best of Show, Best Old School, Best Racecar, Road Warrior, Best Bay and Best on Falken Tires.

See you Sunday rain or shine!!!!!

2013 Honda CRZ EX PWP w/navi CVT and the 6-Speed | Litz's 2013 PWP Build Thread | HPD | Sprintex | Mugen | BLF | Seibon | Tanabe | Heko | DIY: CVT with 6-Speed shift boot
the speed of sound...the speed of light...the speed of love...the speed of white!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-11-2018, 06:29 AM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Garage
Got some pics from the Eibach/Honda meet, but not enough time to sort through them and post, but here's some CR-Z, featuring vanity plates. Sorry TJ--didn't get a good pic of yours.

Spdbump likes this.

2013 Honda CRZ EX PWP w/navi CVT and the 6-Speed | Litz's 2013 PWP Build Thread | HPD | Sprintex | Mugen | BLF | Seibon | Tanabe | Heko | DIY: CVT with 6-Speed shift boot
the speed of sound...the speed of light...the speed of love...the speed of white!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-13-2018, 10:13 PM

Hey that's our seerzed!
litz likes this.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-13-2018, 10:33 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRickster View Post
Hey that's our seerzed!
Saw ya, but I still missed ya! I was going to post more pics, but had problems loading with the forum drop-down/upload, so they'll have to wait until I get time to post them through imgur. Sorry we missed you, but I guess we were strolling around in different places--but we did see you pull in and park...then kind of lost track of who actually got out of the car.

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-13-2018, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by litz View Post
Saw ya, but I still missed ya! I was going to post more pics, but had problems loading with the forum drop-down/upload, so they'll have to wait until I get time to post them through imgur. Sorry we missed you, but I guess we were strolling around in different places--but we did see you pull in and park...then kind of lost track of who actually got out of the car.
Yeah, I was planning on saying hi, just had a bunch of stuff gong on and the rain was a bit hampering. She ended up just chilling in the car after a bit cause she was in a bit of pain from her gall bladder... (which we have to wait til october 1st for the scan to see if they even take it out... wtf?)
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-13-2018, 10:48 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRickster View Post
Yeah, I was planning on saying hi, just had a bunch of stuff gong on and the rain was a bit hampering. She ended up just chilling in the car after a bit cause she was in a bit of pain from her gall bladder... (which we have to wait til october 1st for the scan to see if they even take it out... wtf?)
Wow! Bad way to "enjoy," (or endure) a car meet. And really, WTF! I thought they'd take her in and and take the gall bladder out...but I'm not a doctor--don't even play one on TV. Get well soon!

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-13-2018, 11:00 PM

Yeah, she was feeling better, just not wanting to push things too hard. I guess since it wasn't a total blockage and got better, it's not a priority and they want to weigh the pros and cons of taking it out after the test.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode