You know you drive a CR-Z when.... - Page 18 - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums
 16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #171 of 173 (permalink) Old 10-16-2016, 09:29 PM

This for sure. And all the double-takes u get cause they are so rare. And when u walk-away from the Pickup Guys, because they underestimate (Mercedes(my baby)) until it's too late. haha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #172 of 173 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 09:31 PM

... you start your car and your mother-in-law comments that it looks like the ****pit of a jet plane...

... you are walking into work after parking and a woman tells you that you have the best looking car in the lot...

.... you look at your car and smile every time you walk past a window facing the parking lot at work ...

... people are shocked when they compliment your car and you tell them that it’s a hybrid... and 8 years old... with over 100k miles on it ...

... it takes a concerted effort to get lower gas mileage with your car than your motorcycle...

... you pass several cars on the highway while you are still on the entrance ramp ...

... you park your car about 2 feet forward from the others in the lot at work so you can get a good look at it all day ...

... your wife is afraid to drive your car because she feels it “knows it’s master’s hand”...

... out of necessity your wife drives your car and stalls it several times, because she is focused on charging the battery ...

... you get an oil change and notice that all the mechanics are gathered around the front of your car ...

... your teenage son asks you to “put it in sport mode” as you are driving him home from school ...

... your eldest daughter suddenly wants to learn how to drive a manual transmission when she first sees your car ...

—- all true stories—- you just gotta love this car.
post #173 of 173 (permalink) Old 04-14-2019, 04:18 AM

X when you can drive for weeks on end and never see another one
X when the Honda mechanic changing my oil says he's "never seen one before"
X when an Accord driver at the dealership gasps; "what is that?! ITS CUTE!!"
X when your brother says "wow , that thing must take off like a spaceship!" , and then you have to tell him it has 130 HP
X when I discovered I can pass almost anyone I want had I driven my real "Z" (300zx) , but that tank's always on empty too LOL

Having fun with this car, certainly not a dime/dozen prius.
supercrz, Fediej and CRZY RED like this.

Last edited by hondasonda; 04-14-2019 at 04:23 AM. Reason: grammar

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode