2011 Window Washer Bottle Removal - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By litz

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-14-2019, 08:30 PM Thread Starter

2011 Window Washer Bottle Removal

I don't know what was in my window washer bottle before I got the car but every time I use the window washer it makes a mess of the window.

Anyone know how hard is it to remove the washer bottle? I want to clean it out with some Dawn dish washing soap.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-14-2019, 09:40 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie70 View Post
I don't know what was in my window washer bottle before I got the car but every time I use the window washer it makes a mess of the window.

Anyone know how hard is it to remove the washer bottle? I want to clean it out with some Dawn dish washing soap.
Must remove the front bumper, after that, there are a couple of 10mm bolts holding it on. Even after you take out the screws/bolts, it takes a couple of unique twists and turns of the container to snake it out from the body's frame.

2013 Honda CRZ EX PWP w/navi CVT and the 6-Speed | Litz's 2013 PWP Build Thread | HPD | Sprintex | Mugen | BLF | Seibon | Tanabe | Heko | DIY: CVT with 6-Speed shift boot
the speed of sound...the speed of light...the speed of love...the speed of white!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 05:30 PM
Premium Member

Garage
...or, just stick a garden hose down the reservoir and let it flush it out until clear.
Spdbump and Eddie70 like this.

2013 Honda CRZ EX PWP w/navi CVT and the 6-Speed | Litz's 2013 PWP Build Thread | HPD | Sprintex | Mugen | BLF | Seibon | Tanabe | Heko | DIY: CVT with 6-Speed shift boot
the speed of sound...the speed of light...the speed of love...the speed of white!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 07:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by litz View Post
...or, just stick a garden hose down the reservoir and let it flush it out until clear.
This sounds easier than pulling the bumper cover. Well crud. I guess I can still squirt some dawn in it and run a bottle brush down in there to stir/agitate the stuff that is in there.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in