What did you do to the 'Z today? - Page 765 - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums
 1366Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #7641 of 7670 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 08:59 AM
Super Duper Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fediej View Post
What's the hold up? You have a scissor jack and lug wrench...😉
I also have an explorer on jackstands in the way, and an excursion that was on ramps last night in the way.

Too many projects, not enough time.... also not enough money to hire out the labor.

Also, @ratchet_rex is pressuring me to not use them until the dragon, just to keep them safe.
Shamarskii and Fediej like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7642 of 7670 (permalink) Old 06-09-2019, 09:46 AM

Found out I need a new AC compressor after my brother spent 5 hours playing inspector gadget.

Honestly, I wish I could've helped out... But he did it at work :< meaning I can't sneak around the shop during hours. I sure did after hours, as usual. Dealt with the heat shield.

And, I'm looking for part number 18100-F27S-A00 (HPD exhaust clamp) But the stealership near me said it's an invalid number. The others didn't reply.

CRX meet soon! Who's pulling up? I'm bringing my camera :3 and maybe a passenger.

Your nurse in training
are you in Ontario or Québec?
post #7643 of 7670 (permalink) Old 06-09-2019, 09:54 AM

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to CuteZ
I'm wanting to go but still waiting on my birth certificate to arrive so I can apply for passport.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Current Car: 2015 CR-Z EX
Prior Cars: 97 Prelude, 13 Prius, 06 Civic Coupe EX, 99 Accord LX, 95 Accord LX, 03 Grand Am, 91 Accord LX
Build Thread: CuteOneZ

post #7644 of 7670 (permalink) Old 06-09-2019, 10:24 AM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamarskii View Post
...And, I'm looking for part number 18100-F27S-A00 (HPD exhaust clamp) But the stealership near me said it's an invalid number. The others didn't reply.

CRX meet soon! Who's pulling up? I'm bringing my camera :3 and maybe a passenger.
If you don't find that clamp, I'm sure I can get it here in the States and bring it to the CRX meet (or, since it's a simple clamp, your local parts store will have a perfect replacement.)

2013 Honda CRZ EX PWP w/navi CVT and the 6-Speed | Litz's 2013 PWP Build Thread | HPD | Sprintex | Mugen | BLF | Seibon | Tanabe | Heko | DIY: CVT with 6-Speed shift boot
the speed of sound...the speed of light...the speed of love...the speed of white!
post #7645 of 7670 (permalink) Old 06-09-2019, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by litz View Post
If you don't find that clamp, I'm sure I can get it here in the States and bring it to the CRX meet (or, since it's a simple clamp, your local parts store will have a perfect replacement.)
I figured I could grab it nearby! But I don't know why I want to get it from Honda... Kinda like how for my camera I only want to grab Canon lenses. (I personally just like the feeling of supporting the manufacturer, even if I'm far down the chain)

But true. I might just grab a simple clamp :O far more affordable, after all :~

Edit: @CuteZ mannnn hope it comes through QUICKLY.
CuteZ likes this.

Your nurse in training
are you in Ontario or Québec?
post #7646 of 7670 (permalink) Old 06-09-2019, 10:57 AM
Super Duper Member

Googled that part number and lots of results not sure why you told invalid.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by litz View Post
If you don't find that clamp, I'm sure I can get it here in the States and bring it to the CRX meet (or, since it's a simple clamp, your local parts store will have a perfect replacement.) [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/CRZForum_2016/smilies/tango_face_grin.png[/IMG]
I figured I could grab it nearby! But I don't know why I want to get it from Honda... Kinda like how for my camera I only want to grab Canon lenses. (I personally just like the feeling of supporting the manufacturer, even if I'm far down the chain)

But true. I might just grab a simple clamp &#x1f62e; far more affordable, after all :~

Edit: @CuteZ mannnn hope it comes through QUICKLY.
Shamarskii likes this.
post #7647 of 7670 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 09:44 AM
Super Duper Member

Quote:
....and my matrix parts.... mwahahaha

Still not sure who's bringing them to the dragon, @litz never replied that I saw. free breakfast in it for you...
post #7648 of 7670 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 11:27 AM

Garage
Ac compressor

Quote:
Found out I need a new AC compressor after my brother spent 5 hours playing inspector gadget.

Honestly, I wish I could've helped out... But he did it at work :< meaning I can't sneak around the shop during hours. I sure did after hours, as usual. Dealt with the heat shield.

And, I'm looking for part number 18100-F27S-A00 (HPD exhaust clamp) But the stealership near me said it's an invalid number. The others didn't reply.

Try pulling the clutch and removing the washer, the free air gap may be too great to magnetically engage it. This worked for me.
post #7649 of 7670 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 08:06 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96firephoenix View Post
....and my matrix parts.... mwahahaha

Still not sure who's bringing them to the dragon, @litz never replied that I saw. free breakfast in it for you...
Oh, I forgot! If Shamarskii got them for you--and gives them to me--yeah I'll deliver them to the Dragon.
CuteZ and 96firephoenix like this.

2013 Honda CRZ EX PWP w/navi CVT and the 6-Speed | Litz's 2013 PWP Build Thread | HPD | Sprintex | Mugen | BLF | Seibon | Tanabe | Heko | DIY: CVT with 6-Speed shift boot
the speed of sound...the speed of light...the speed of love...the speed of white!
post #7650 of 7670 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 08:29 PM
Super Duper Member

Quote:
You shouldn't need a new AC compressor. What is it doing?

Either the coil isnt working (magnet no longer working), or the gap between the clutch + body is too large and said magnet (coil) wont work with the gap being too long.

There aren't many things that can go wrong with a compressor honestly.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode