Australian CRZ owner - Page 3 - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums
 5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 02:55 AM

Hi
I'm in Adelaide, bought this 2012 Luxury Auto from the Gold Coast, excellent cond, very happy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG20190124164428 (1).jpg
Views:	14
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	50489  
ODGSelene and litz like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-11-2019, 04:13 AM

I love that color, I ended up with black though XD

IG: Tsubaki_CRZ
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-04-2019, 05:18 AM

Melb CRZ now in Tas

Hi all,

It's a tad quiet in Australia for CRZ, so it's even quieter in Tas

I've got a nice Pearl White Melb CRZ late last year that I just love, great shape, great cornering and surprisingly quick in sports with paddle shifters.

In two weeks I'm adding a Spoon G8 intake, K&N typhoon cold induction air intake, an OEM luxury model full-size Nav screen (I've got the base model so not all features of the nav will work but I'll see how I go) and a basic JP style front lip urethane spoiler

Later in the year, I'll add some Enkei RPF1 17x8 +45 114.3 Gold wheels and hopefully a sprintext supercharger (although, I'm still trying to convince myself that $3300 is worth it for the sprintex supercharger's few extra HP, so undecided a Sprintex supercharger but still an option)

I'll post up photos as I go

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-04-2019, 12:30 PM
Super Duper Member

Garage
Welcome! You'll love the performance upgrades! Good luck with the Navi install, hope it works for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AusCRZ View Post
Hi all,
It's a tad quiet in Australia for CRZ, so it's even quieter in Tas [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/CRZForum_2016/smilies/tango_face_sad.png[/IMG]
I've got a nice Pearl White Melb CRZ late last year that I just love, great shape, great cornering and surprisingly quick in sports with paddle shifters.
In two weeks I'm adding a Spoon G8 intake, K&N typhoon cold induction air intake, an OEM luxury model full-size Nav screen (I've got the base model so not all features of the nav will work but I'll see how I go) and a basic JP style front lip urethane spoiler
Later in the year, I'll add some Enkei RPF1 17x8 +45 114.3 Gold wheels and hopefully a sprintext supercharger (although, I'm still trying to convince myself that $3300 is worth it for the sprintex supercharger's few extra HP, so undecided a Sprintex supercharger but still an option)
I'll post up photos as I go [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/CRZForum_2016/smilies/tango_face_smile.png[/IMG]
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 08:18 AM

UPDATE: Aussie CRZ base radio upgrade to Navi system (ALL Good :-)

UPDATE on the base radio system swap to a Navi audio system install.

Install went well and the only controls not working are the steering wheel phone send/hang-up. This hasn't proven to be an issue because the touch screen is easy enough to use.

Other than the steering wheel phone buttons everything else works.

Navigation works brilliantly and tracks the car. Radio/DVD/CD/Bluetooth controls all work. Volume up/down/track up/down/ mode all work for Radio, Radio scanning, radio tuning, CD play etc, DVD play etc and Bluetooth audio control over my phone. All speakers work with the fader. Lastly, the system dims with lights on. Really cannot fault the install, especially after reading horror stories about expensive or complicated re-wiring.

It was a straight fit, no modifications, mounting screw correct location, Hazard works ok.

I'm looking to install an OEM rear view camera when one becomes affordable and I'll just splice in a long run of wires so the loom connects. Lastly, if I can locate a steering wheel phone call/hang-up loom connector for a Navi unit I'll splice the old steering wheel phone call/hang-up loom to allow the functionality of the steering wheel call/hang-up buttons, but they're not essential.

All in all, everything worked except the call/hang-up buttons on the steering wheel.

My K7N Pod filter is due tomorrow (Wed, 17th April) so looking forward to connecting that.
I've got a JP Style Front Bumper Lip on its way so that should tidy up the front spoiler a lot as I like the continuous look of the JP Style Front Bumper Lip. I got the urethane lip as I believe urethane is more forgiving than FRP which tends to crack when bumped.
Just Ordered a T1R Racing Convertor for the CRZ as I believe it's also a good affordable mod.

Slowly getting the CRZ sorted

Cheers,
Pete
litz likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in