CuteOneZ - Build Thread - Page 4 - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums
 68Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 156 (permalink) Old 10-19-2018, 11:12 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to CuteZ
photos.google.com

I did log out to ensure they were visible to random people (just in-case it was only showing for me because I posted or whatever).
I tried using the drag and drop file upload but for some reason it likes to make them upside down (even if they aren't on drop).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 156 (permalink) Old 10-19-2018, 05:33 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96firephoenix View Post
you using Imgur to host your pictures? I can't see them, but I know my office has imgur blocked..
I can't see them either, but I use Imgur on most of my pics--works great when the forum's attachment method causes me to curse.

2013 Honda CRZ EX PWP w/navi CVT and the 6-Speed | Litz's 2013 PWP Build Thread | HPD | Sprintex | Mugen | BLF | Seibon | Tanabe | Heko | DIY: CVT with 6-Speed shift boot
the speed of sound...the speed of light...the speed of love...the speed of white!
post #33 of 156 (permalink) Old 10-20-2018, 06:10 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Hmm I will try a different method (probably imgur)
litz likes this.

post #34 of 156 (permalink) Old 10-21-2018, 02:57 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Pictures converted over to imgur, also here are the pictures from the taillight eyeliner mod...

litz, Defiant and 96firephoenix like this.
post #35 of 156 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 05:17 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Well my plan to change the courtesy lights and Instrument Cluster lights to LEDs failed...the courtesy had angled connectors and the instrument cluster, I couldn't figure out how to remove the tach needle and was too worried of breaking it. Likely would have required soldering anyways to change the lights.

Current Car: 2015 CR-Z EX
Prior Cars: 97 Prelude, 13 Prius, 06 Civic Coupe EX, 99 Accord LX, 95 Accord LX, 03 Grand Am, 91 Accord LX
Build Thread: CuteOneZ
post #36 of 156 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 06:27 PM
Super Duper Member

Garage
Which "courtesy" lights are you referring to? Should be a direct 194 led bulb swap for the 2 map, 2 door, 2 "back seat" and 1 cargo area. Glove box and foot area is a different matter.
post #37 of 156 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 06:29 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteZ View Post
Well my plan to change the courtesy lights and Instrument Cluster lights to LEDs failed...the courtesy had angled connectors and the instrument cluster, I couldn't figure out how to remove the tach needle and was too worried of breaking it. Likely would have required soldering anyways to change the lights.
Yeah, I wouldn't mess with the instrument cluster lights, but I was able to put LED's in the courtesy lights with no problem. I forget which ones I used, but I figured if something didn't fit, it would be left in OEM condition.

2013 Honda CRZ EX PWP w/navi CVT and the 6-Speed | Litz's 2013 PWP Build Thread | HPD | Sprintex | Mugen | BLF | Seibon | Tanabe | Heko | DIY: CVT with 6-Speed shift boot
the speed of sound...the speed of light...the speed of love...the speed of white!
post #38 of 156 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 07:39 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fediej View Post
Which "courtesy" lights are you referring to? Should be a direct 194 led bulb swap for the 2 map, 2 door, 2 "back seat" and 1 cargo area. Glove box and foot area is a different matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by litz View Post
Yeah, I wouldn't mess with the instrument cluster lights, but I was able to put LED's in the courtesy lights with no problem. I forget which ones I used, but I figured if something didn't fit, it would be left in OEM condition.
I am referring to the footwells, center console cubby, and the pinhole between the map lights. They are faint blue lights.

Prior Cars: 97 Prelude, 13 Prius, 06 Civic Coupe EX, 99 Accord LX, 95 Accord LX, 03 Grand Am, 91 Accord LX
post #39 of 156 (permalink) Old 10-25-2018, 11:23 PM
Super Duper Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteZ View Post
I am referring to the footwells, center console cubby, and the pinhole between the map lights. They are faint blue lights.
Kinda what I figured you meant, outside of doing the DIY drill mod for the foot wells(even then only on my first Z) changing those lights are more effort than I'm willing to put forth. But people have done it, and it's documented on here somewhere.
post #40 of 156 (permalink) Old 10-26-2018, 09:14 AM Thread Starter

Garage
I did some searching and aside from the ones in the steering wheel and I think the AC and drive mode pods that was all I found. Not that I spent a lot of time looking.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode