Genuine Honda Accessories & Parts - Page 10 - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 100 (permalink) Old 08-18-2014, 07:47 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tra-CRZ-y View Post
Hello!! I have a 2013 base with CVT and I wanted to see if I could easily obtain the parts necessary to install the floor pan lights (that is stock on the EX). Is it possible to get a kit with wiring harness? I would assume that the fuse box, circuits, etc. are the same on the base and EX, just a few missing components. What do you think?
Without looking at my service manual (which I never seem to have on hand!) I don't know for sure, but I think the harness is exclusive to the EX and is such a spiderweb of connections that it would be prohibitive to try and replace/install. For example, the "right cabin" wiring harness, which I would bet houses the LED connectors based on the diagram, retails for $221. A lot of the trim-specific features in our car are tied to those harnesses, and there aren't really sub-harnesses like would make sense to me. Just one lump!

That said, nothing is totally impossible and if you could somehow tie into the cupholder light wires to power the floor lighting, the LEDs themselves are fairly cheap. Part number 34760-SZT-J01 (~$9) for driver's side and 34760-SZT-003 (~$12) for passenger. If I am totally wrong, somebody please let me know and provide tra-CRZ-y with the real story.

It may be cheaper/easier to go Diode Dynamics' route and get a full kit if you don't mind an aftermarket solution.

September 2016 LOTM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 100 (permalink) Old 08-18-2014, 09:18 PM
Super Duper Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimaera View Post
It may be cheaper/easier to go Diode Dynamics' route and get a full kit if you don't mind an aftermarket solution.
Thanks for the reply. I already have the RGB kit and although I am going to use them somewhere down the road, I just did not want the stick-em/hang-em option for the floor lights since there are some stock holes for the using!! As you say, the LEDs are cheap enough and wiring to the cupholder shouldn't be too difficult.

...I'm not driving slow...I'm hybridnating...

'13 PBP CVT Base - Trudy,
Sill Plates, iJDMtoy LEDs, fog lights, tinted, splash guards, OEM armrest, OEM type wing, Lecce
post #93 of 100 (permalink) Old 08-19-2014, 04:46 AM
Super Duper Member

Garage
Okay Chimaera...parts ordered...Thanks for the p# so I did not have to scan my messages. Moment of truth when it arrives....getting excited!

...I'm not driving slow...I'm hybridnating...

'13 PBP CVT Base - Trudy,
Sill Plates, iJDMtoy LEDs, fog lights, tinted, splash guards, OEM armrest, OEM type wing, Lecce

post #94 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-05-2014, 02:04 PM

Garage
2013 spare tire kit and tire?

What kind of deal can you offer on a spare tire kit including the tire for a 2013 EX 6MT?

Most dealers are OK on the kit but then really high on the tire for some reason.

Thanks
post #95 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-06-2014, 11:52 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzteacher View Post
What kind of deal can you offer on a spare tire kit including the tire for a 2013 EX 6MT?

Most dealers are OK on the kit but then really high on the tire for some reason.

Thanks
Shoot me a PM.
post #96 of 100 (permalink) Old 10-22-2014, 09:19 AM

Just get a standard Civic spare...it's close enough to work fine, and it REALLY cuts the cost.
post #97 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-07-2014, 02:08 AM

Garage
Pricing on HPD Diffuser?
post #98 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-07-2014, 08:32 AM Thread Starter

post #99 of 100 (permalink) Old 01-06-2016, 06:00 PM

I'll be passing by CHH in a couple weeks. Do I get the same pricing in person and save some shipping costs?

Looking at Driver's Armrest (red stitching, code 150) and Door Sill Trim
post #100 of 100 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 09:10 AM Thread Starter

Absolutely! Due to parts availability, please call a week ahead of your trip to order and reserve your items.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode